News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Nope. It would be a nightmare trying to type lengthy posts on a tablet. I use computer keyboards for posting whenever possible.

The person below me prefers cats over dogs.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

False.

TPBM has a plant in his/her bedroom.

rrrrr

No.

TPBM feels like typing a smiley.  :D :D :D
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

I don't go overboard with the emoticons, but :D is one I like.  I never use the cheesy grin one, or the tongue one, or the eye popping/surprised one.

TPBM has yet to vote in SFC.

Søren

I did already.
TPBM has a vote in the SFC.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Two, in fact.  Still wanna know who the second voter is...

TPBM has died at least twice this week.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Nay.

TPBM has already eaten lunch.

Søren

Yes.
TPBM works out a couple of days out of the week.

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

More than that.

TPBM has had some watermelon this year.

Wot, wot!

Yes :)

TPBM has an extremely annoying brother  :P
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Banya

True.  Well, he's much better now he's not a child.

TPBM has no siblings.

Rainshadow

Dunno.  I mean, it's possible that my siblings are just a figment of my imagination, and that I actually have no family at all... or house... or life...  But I think I have two older siblings: an older brother and sister.

TPBM isn't sure if their siblings exist.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fact that his annoying music is playing right now, I think he may be real.

TPBM has read a book in the SOIAF series.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

No.  What is it?

TPBM absolutely adores The 39 Clues.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

The what?  :P

TPBM likes sleeping in on Saturdays.