News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Empire Rising - OOC and signup thread STILL OPEN PLEASE REPLY FOR DETAILS

Started by Hickory, June 13, 2016, 02:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

Is the Daynora supposed to defeat this wave of attackers, or does something else happen?
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Hickory

I'll power play the stuff that's needed. Fatch, I'll give you the cue for when Dann starts heading back to wayland.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Fatch of Southsward

Sounds good.

Umm, random question - as some of the heroes don't post overly often, is there any chance I could join them, rather than sending Dann back to Wayland?

There hasn't been much evil activity lately, and I'll miss being able to use Dann...

If not, it's completely fine, just throwing the option out there.

Hickory

Actually, I was considering that myself. Batlord IS on vacation, so you're character can essentially replace her's.

Fatch of Southsward

I wouldn't want to kick her out of the hero group or replace anyone - I'd just like to be involved in it also!

Up 2 u.  :)

W0NWILL

Actually, I've been back since last Wednesday.

Prolly shoulda shared that, yeah? And posted a little mroe, but then, Liswell isn't really an actiony character. I'll do something right now though.

Hickory

Well, it's all good, since Ashleg left the RP earlier.

But that bring up a problem.

His character was the Jedi, so someone else needs to be a Jedi instead. Any takers?

Fatch of Southsward

Where should we meet up at the snowy planet? What's the next move?

Fatch of Southsward

Sorry to double post here, but is anyone from the other group still around to join up with? It's kinda a three person RP right now...

Hickory

I realize that.

@BatLord
@HanNorwood

Also,
My question still poses:

Quote from: Sagetip on July 17, 2016, 06:37:36 PM
His character was the Jedi, so someone else needs to be a Jedi instead. Any takers?

Fatch of Southsward

I can be the Jedi I guess. I didn't want to be a major important character, but I feel like I can post enough to do it.

Hickory

I'll see what Sand says about it. But the way this is going, you'll probably end up doing the job.

Hickory

It's clear that Bat and Han aren't going to be returning anytime soon. For anyone interested in the RP, post here if you want to take over one of their characters until, if, they return in time. Also, Ashleg left the RP, so that leaves a new character slot, since we're putting it down to his character dying in the crash.

Fatch of Southsward

I can control Han's character. Do you have a current active character Sage? Perhaps you could create one, and LT could take Liswell?

It doesn't have to be that particular combination - I could make a new one, or take Liswell, if you guys want a different role or character. Whatever works best for everyone.  :)

LT Sandpaw

Sure I'll play Liswell until Batlord comes back. If that's okay with Sage.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro