Main Menu

The Wedding of Ghost KarKeys

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 26, 2020, 08:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on December 06, 2020, 06:26:47 AM
*Passes Kass the painted skull* I was a little slow with that, wasn't I? Apologies.
*Clears throat* To all you cyborgs out there: I've signed us all up to help with the wedding. Keep the order, you know. Oh, and @Seborg was supposed to be the ringbearer, @Scorg's best man (along with @Kade, buuuuut) and @Teerborg  and any other cyborgs are the flowergirls.
*Begins to set up chairs*
*They all look like this*

Spoiler
[close]
(Huh. I didn't get the @...)

*Cuthbert slowly finds himself a perch on the pulpit of bones, casting the cyborgs a wary glance*

*Seborg arrives, his voice raspy as he slides up* You... you wish me to participate... in a wedding

Where do sign up? Someone has to keep this from getting chaotic.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yes, yes, that was the idea father.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Alright, everyone! Let's do a quick practice run before we start the official ceremony! Places! Chop, chop!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Excuse me! You shouldn't run while carrying a knife!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

I beg your pardon, madam? I'm carrying no knife.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Uh. That gentleman's guess could be accurate, yes.

But anywho. *Clears throat* Let us begin the practice.

Cue the music.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Maybe I should take your humility on my new year's roadtrip rather than Sebs's. Who knows, it might be lighter...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kade Rivok

Is it being lighter a good thing, or a bad thing?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱