"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Phobia

Started by Ashleg, June 23, 2016, 12:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

You mean sushi? ;D I love sushi so no. ;D

Fear of large asteroids becoming meteorites? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

No.

Irrational fear of bread.

Delthion

No.

Rational fear of bread?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

No.

Moderate fear of bread?

Delthion

No.

Extreme fear of bread?

Ashleg

No.

Trivial fear of bread?

Delthion

Nope!

Fear of spongy bread?

Ashleg

Nope!

Fear of garlic bread?

Delthion

Nope!

Fear of French bread?

Ashleg

Nope!

Fear of rye bread?

Delthion

Nope!

Fear of white bread?

Ashleg

No.

Fear of wheat bread?

Delthion

No.

Fear of Italian bread?

Ashleg

Definitely.

Fear of the dark?

Delthion

No, it is in the dark that I find comfort.

Fear of porcupines?