News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED ON THIS MOST HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, July 04, 2016, 04:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Skarzs on July 13, 2016, 04:06:33 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, OURS are called OPOSSUMS, not possums. I know that. Ours don't have the "o" With an "o" at the beginning. Makes SOO much more sense OUR way. How? Spell it right, you Aussie freak! You'll notice that I never actually named the "opossum" at all, you American Redneck! (Apart from the actual title of the image) And learn to speak proper English, Ever wondered why it's called English, and not American? Because your English is the wrong English. Mine is the correct one. we can't understand your jabbering! Puh, you're probably left handed too. I'm actually right-handed, thank you very much.
Joking. I'm joking. So am I.

Didn't you try to shoo them off? Maybe kick the skittles away? :P The skittles weren't near me. :P

Hickory

Quote from: Skarzs on July 13, 2016, 04:06:33 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, OURS are called OPOSSUMS, not possums. With an "o" at the beginning. Makes SOO much more sense OUR way. Spell it right, you Aussie freak! And learn to speak proper English, we can't understand your jabbering! Puh, you're probably left handed too.
Joking. I'm joking.

Didn't you try to shoo them off? Maybe kick the skittles away? :P
Roast fest...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Your reaction was a little underwhelming. :P Oh well, no harm done, I hope.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Groddil

Quote from: Skarzs on July 13, 2016, 05:08:45 AM
Your reaction was a little underwhelming. :P Oh well, no harm done, I hope.

(Dry, irritated, snarly voice) I'm used to it.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Possums and opossums are different things, not different words for the same thing.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Skarzs knows. Skarzs was joking the entire post.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Delthion

No, Skarzs shouldn't. Everything said by Skarzs is funnier when Skarzs doesn't use pronouns. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

I had a pet Opossum for a while, I caught it while it was a little baby, I think he fell off his mother. He was an underwhelming pet, only did stuff in the middle of the night. And he was loud too.

Eventually I released him back into the wild by the creek and he started eating our chickens...

So I caught him again (It was surprisingly easy) and relocated him several miles away. I haven't seen him since. He probably crawled into someone's car and was pepper sprayed or got shot, he was too friendly for his own good.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on July 13, 2016, 05:00:47 PM
No, Skarzs shouldn't. Everything said by Skarzs is funnier when Skarzs doesn't use pronouns. ;D
Skarzs thinks Del is good to think so.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte