News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Gonff's and Rosie's Wedding

Started by Delthion, July 06, 2016, 02:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

How dare you betray me Skarzs!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Throws a giant inflatable bear at everybody*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 07, 2016, 02:17:32 AM
Do Not anger Del!

;D But that's only if you anger me. I have no power over Skarzs, so there is nothing that I could do to annoy him. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Skarzs on July 06, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 06, 2016, 09:39:39 PM
WHERE IS FAIY WHEN I NEED HER!
. . . She can't be on all the time. :P

Also, you can just say "I don't" instead of "I do" and the marriage will have never happened.

::) I was at a party. and Shame on you Scarzs, you should be helping her not poking Del with a stick. and don't worry Rosie, Del's fantasies have no grounds in court. If they did I would have been married twice.  ::)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Really? I don't remember posting a marriage thread for you or Skarzs, I remember eating you both repeatedly. But not a marriage thread you both. ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Faiyloe

Oh right... I think that was Vilu. I keep forgetting how young you are.

Delthion

How young I am? I may be one of the younger ones, but I am older than Skarzs! ;D

Faiyloe

Well I am older than you, when you where a newb I was already queen of the cellars.

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 07, 2016, 04:05:13 AM
Well I am older than you, when you where a newb I was already queen of the cellars.
That's like saying having the most money in the world makes you the richest. It's a perfectly normal statement.

All hail!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 07, 2016, 04:05:13 AM

Everyone knows that. Even now you are queen of the cellars! ;D