News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Pokèmon GO!

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, July 08, 2016, 04:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Who's got it? What team are you on? What do you think of it?
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Why is there an accent on the letter 'E'? I thought it was Pokemon.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Because there's supposed to be? Unfortunately it's the wrong accent. The Pokemon accent points right.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Aimless Gallivanter

I thought that looked strange?? but im at work so i didnt have a lot of time to check or fuss over details or answer my own questions and i still dont haha my boss hates me
im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

This app is awesome! My brother and I have been spending a whole lot of time outside just walking around. Sadly, our house is only infested with Ratatats.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

So, What exactly is Pokemon go?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Aimless Gallivanter

Pokemon GO is the newest game! Its a Real Life Adventure fame, played on cellphones, and uses gps to place pokemon in your real life world! Its fantastic. Theres a map that shows markers and gyms and pokestops and pokemon. If you tap the pokemon it uses your camera to place it in your world and you throw pokeballs at it to catch it!! You can be on one of three teams: Blue, Yellow, or Red. Foght opponent gyms and rise to the top to become a Pokemon Master!!!

Im on team yellow, because red had already taken over most of my town. Its no fun without a challenge!!
im gay!!!!!!

Blaggut

My town is pretty evenly matched right now. I'm gonna join blue team. There's a Facebook page for our city lol. Anyways, there's almost no Pokemon around my large neighborhood, but I found a TON in town. Caught three in two minutes. Spent twenty poke balls or so on a vulpis, maybe thirty. I chose Squirtle as my starter, what about you guys? Also, diglett, duduo, and butter free and my favorite Pokemon.
~Just a soft space boi~

Aimless Gallivanter

THERES NOTHING BY MY HOUSE AND I CANT GO WALKING BECAUSE THERES NO SERVICE.

But theres a ton of pokemon amd pokestops amd gyms around my work! So I wander around there in my spare time before/after. Caught a bunch in about 45 mins!
I picked bulbasaur as my starter by accident!
im gay!!!!!!

CaptainRocktree

Woah, That sounds pretty cool. Im not really into Pokemon, but I might give this a try!  ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Ashleg

My goal...
Is to be the real life Team Rocket!

Kitsune

I got it right when it came out, love it, and am on Team Mystic.

Quote from: Ashleg on July 14, 2016, 07:23:10 AM
My goal...

@Ashleg: I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT FOR THE LONGEST TIME WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS YES

Except, you know... the whole torturing Pokémon thing that's in the games. :P But that's not even an option.

Ashleg

Quote from: Kitsune on July 14, 2016, 07:30:36 AM

My goal...

I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT FOR THE LONGEST TIME WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS YES

Except, you know... the whole torturing Pokémon thing that's in the games. :P But that's not even an option.

It's not an option. We've simply...GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.
Literally, all of them.
We are Team Rocket.

Kitsune

Quote from: Ashleg on July 14, 2016, 07:33:13 AM
Quote from: Kitsune on July 14, 2016, 07:30:36 AM

My goal...

I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT FOR THE LONGEST TIME WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS YES

It's not an option. We've simply...GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.
Literally, all of them.
We are Team Rocket.

We could actually do this though! Start a website for free and spread it across the internet! :D Maybe we could come up with a special symbol or something that people could wear in addition to the bracelet device that Nintendo's coming out with. Or make Team Rocket cookies! :D

Ashleg