News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Any Animal?

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 19, 2011, 04:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

^

It's actually never said what part of the world it is in. I think it is Earth, but if there were no humans around. The animals are British, but there are a few non-British animals (such as wolverines).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skipper

yes but gulo only came there because he was chasing his brother

Wisteria Wild Cat

I definitely think a Fossa would awesome to have, I would also like to see more birds, a boar would be cool I have to agree... Also, maybe like, a duck? Yeeesh. A duck! ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Nightfire

I personally always thought that Redwall was Other Earth. In other words, what Earth would have been like if Humans were never created.

I would have liked to see mongooses and cobras in the world of Redwall. Can you imagine that kind of epic battle?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

I agree with a previous sentiment, a porcupine would have been cool.  Maybe it would be like a massive, warlike hedgehog.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Nightfire

Yeah, I think so. But hedgehogs are prickly enough, and a procupine's quils are four times the length of a hedgehog's spines. Can you imagine that?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

Yes - it fights using broken off quills like spears.   
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dotti

Chipmunks!  A few should pop up in the series just like Mokug the hamster. :)  They should be nervous, and talkveryfast, so that they runalltheirwordstogetherlikethis. 
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Tiria Wildlough

I don't see how that could be, because chipmunks come from America, but it would be cute. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

Chipmunks would be interesting...very brave, very loud when agitated.  That would've been interesting to see an animal in Redwall going on and on about something, noisily.  The Abbot/Abbess would've thrown them out.  :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Wolfstar

I just got a weird picture of Alvin and the chipmunks when people wanted them in Redwall.
As for what animal I want, I would say maybe wolves and probably chipmunks also.
Happy and kind.

Methuselah

Capabaras! And maybe caimans...
REDWALLL! Save the animals! pie/pi! Warriors fan!
"Chop up a rook'n make a soup, Send him to bed wivout any bread, Dip his tail in 'tober ale, an' good ol' magpie pie!!!!" Rollo
People say they can't multi-task, but that means they don't breathe!
R.I.P. Steve Irwin, Brian Jacques, and Methuselah

WildDoogyPlumm

Skunks would be really funny.
My idea of what a skunk-Redwall battle might be like:
Skunk: If you don't give us Redwall we'll spray you!
Redwallers: Never!  Redwaaaaaal! *shoots bows and arrows and slingstones*
Skunks: SPRAY!!! *spray everyone with stinky spray*
Redwallers: YUCK!  Everybeast, get inside!  We'll wait them out!
Skunks: ...
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Redwallfan7

Coyotes? Maybe

What about raccoons
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I wouldn't want to change it. I love the way the books are already written.  :D