News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise II

Started by Eulaliaaa!, December 27, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

Adrian wasted no time in rushing the zombie behind the counter and stabbing it through the temple. He climbed over the counter, and hoisted the zombie over it. "Can you get these outside? I'm going to check the backroom."

OOC:
Quote from: Groddil on January 18, 2017, 11:20:01 PM
the other was extremely misguided to trust him. Whatever happens to them... well, let's just say they'll have it coming
I sense dramatic irony ahead.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Dude, this is a zombie apocalypse. Have you seen The Walking Dead? Everybody's got it coming ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Taking the zombies' legs Don dragged them out of the pet store and a little ways down the darkening road. Depositing the bodies in a convenient ditch the survivor took the time to wash his hands in some of the clean ditch water. At least it looked cleanish, he wasn't about to drink it.

Returning to the pet store Don started stalking the crates by the door and window, creating a flimsy but capable barricade across the entrances. "Find anything in there?" He asked Adrian once his work was done.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Feles

"No, maybe there's something in the crates though." Looking into the backroom again, he added: "We could still sleep back here."
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

Group 1 (Adrian and Don)
In the backroom were several boxes. Some had been torn open and looted, but two remained undisturbed. There were no windows or other doors in the backroom, and it was fairly empty.

Group 2 (Henry and Lavinia)
The woman gave a shrug. "I guess you might be right. But my group still would've accepted them. What you were before this all happened... it doesn't really matter. We're all survivors now and we all do what we need to do to live."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Feles

Spying the undisturbed crates, Adrian looked over at Don and said "You wouldn't happen to have a crowbar, would you?"
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

Lavinia nodded. "Now let's get in that truck."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

"No," Don answered shortly, as he laid out his sleeping bag. "I've got a knife though, you could pry open the top by taking the nails one at a time. Why do you want to open it though? Thinkin' about getting a pet, need thirty cans of cat food, haha."

Groddil

Henry nodded, sitting on the side of the truck, gun off safety.
"Midnight. Make sure you've got a weapon ready, just in case."

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Alright, we can do a time skip when everyone's ready. *Cough*Sand and Inquisitor*Cough*

Feles

"I'll have a go at it tomorrow," Adrian said wearily, "and I suppose i'll take first watch too." he said as he went back into the main part of the shop.

OOC: Timeskip it shall be!
I am Bobracha!

Feles

accidental double post*

Eul, you know you can kill off inactive characters, right  >:D
I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

OOC:

Hey, I'm posting I'm posting.

IC:

"Yeah, whatever. Wake me up later, whenever you feel you can't stay awake anymore." Don grunted, pulling off his boots and slipping into his sleeping bag. "We've got an early start tomorrow." Rolling onto his side, Don Croffer kept one hand on his gun, closing his eyes and forcing himself to fall asleep.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: gosh darn it, sorry guys...

BIC:

Group 1 (Adrian and Don)
The morning sun rose steadily into the sky, its light reaching far over the land and warming the air. It was going to be a hot day. Inside, the sound of a zombie slowly shuffling around outside the door could be heard. It had not yet detected the two survivors.

Group 2 (Henry and Lavinia)
After a fairly uneventful night with little to no problems with zombies, the sun rose silently. The woman had already woken up and was beginning to inspect the truck the three had slept in last night. Looking to the other two survivors, she pointed inside. "I think I see supplies in there," she said, looking in the window again.