News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot, wot!

Yeah! :) *nose twitches* it really is contagious guys!
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

This must not turn into the twitching thread!! :o Well, as long as the twitching is awkward.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Izeroth

*walks up to random person* Sorry to bother you, but do my eyeball veins look wierd?

Søren

Quote from: Lady Amber on February 06, 2015, 12:53:27 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 04, 2015, 05:39:38 AM

That's freaky. Also, what are those ferret-like things in the background dancing?

Anyway...This is awkward... :P Anyone wanna do something besides stand (or sit) around? Otherwise I'll probably start twitching.
This is the extended version of the 30 second Super Bowl ad that the gif came from.

Apparently, they are connected boxers/bull dogs/bull mastiffs.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Wait, I just realized something. If all of us who posted in this thread are standing in a room, wouldn't we be...uncomfortably close? I imagine with all these people it'd be a tight fit. Unless this room is large.

*has a discomfited expression on face* :-X

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

I think the room is just really big. If it weren't, it would be very claustrophobic, SOMEONE OPEN A WINDOW, I CAN'T BREATH!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

So, uh...hey y'all! :D

Wot, wot!

*opens window*
Hey! So, um, how's it going guys?
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

It's been going...um, well I guess. How are you?

:D

Wot, wot!

Um I'm good, or well. Or well and good? Well and happy, there we go! So...happy Sunday guys!

Mhera

How do you know this Sunday is happy? Did you ask it or something?

*twitch*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

Forget the window! *blows a hole in the wall then stands there awkwardly* well...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

So...

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!!! :o

Let's do karaoke. That's so fun! Eh? Eh? *stares at everyone with wide and awkward grin*