News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

*Injects Deltion* Tell me if you feel enhanced, physically or mentally. Also tell me if your hands start to bloat or if your neck contracts and restricts breath.

Maudie

*Watches excitedly.*
Oh, this is so fun!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

And, um...what if both happen at the same time?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

we've gone back to creepy

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 04, 2015, 02:47:24 PM
And, um...what if both happen at the same time?
Then there's not much time left.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Well, I am enhanced, my necks constricted, and my hands are swollen.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*hold up two different jars*
Which do you like? I think this one displays your personality, but this one might be appreciated by your family more.

Rusvul

Ah. In that case... Well, this might help. *Injects Del* You should be able to breathe more easily, and your hands should stop swelling... Oh, dear, your skin is going purple. I'm not sure I can fix that... Hmm...

Hickory

Oh, numb tongue? Might have to fix that... *injects again* aha, there.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

*measures Del*
I think a 6x3 box should work nicely. What kind of flowers would you like on it?

Delthion

White roses...And Rus. What if my hands are red, my legs are orange, my chest is yellow, my stomach is green, my arms are blue, my toes are indigo, and my face is violet?

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on January 04, 2015, 10:24:49 PM
White roses...And Rus. What if my hands are red, my legs are orange, my chest is yellow, my stomach is green, my arms are blue, my toes are indigo, and my face is violet?

Then you won't even need the flowers to make your corpse look pretty.

MatthiasMan

If I had a penny for every time I didn't cringe at reading those awkward posts, I wouldn't have a penny.

I think I would have negative pennies. . . .  I think?

Cornflower MM

Skyblade

Stares at everyone like this: o.O

Then, randomly and awkwardly bursts into tears.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!