Favorite Name in Redwall

Started by martins#1fan, June 14, 2011, 05:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Oops Sorry! Outcast of Redwall.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Um my fave name in Redwall may have to be Finbar Galedeep

Rusvul

Beauclair Fethringsol Comsfortingham. Did I get it right?
And Rangval. Rusvul, too, of course.

Redwaller

The names of the hares were the best. Especially Basil Stag hare.

Tam and Martin

Oh, All the hares's b=names are so funny! Bescarum Lepusworld Whippscutt!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Sailears

Pretty much every hare in every book.

Fleetscut, Sailears, Sergeant Wonwill, Boorab... just amazing names.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Samkim

Rasconza, Gonff, Mattimeo, Songbreeze, Grath Longfletch, Bucko Bigbones, Tsarmina, Beauclair Featheringsol Cosfortingham, Dorthea Duckfontein Dillworthy, Stiffener Medick, Romsca, Zwilt, Ferahgo, Dannflower and Taggerung. There's so many!
Eulaliaaaaaa!!! Redwaaalllll!!! Logalogalogaloooooog!!!

Shadowed One

Leatho Shellhound, Finnbar Galedeep, Boar the Fighter, Martin the Warrior.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Dag Downyfur

Matthias, Taggerung, and best of all--Tamello Dfformello Tussock!

(Did I spell that right??)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Redwaller

You mean Tamelo De Fformelo Tussock.

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Osu on June 15, 2011, 05:15:26 PM
Quote from: Superdreuzel on June 14, 2011, 06:18:11 PM
I always found the full name of the hares with a main role quite interesting.

Case in point: Jodd. ....Wilthurio Longbarrow Sackfirth Toxophola Fedlric Fritillary Wilfrand Hurdleframe Longarrow Leawelt Pugnacio Cinnabar Hillwether Jodrellio.

Cinnabar. Hee. :D

Cinnabar is a funny name, isn't it? Has anyone els wondered what his full name is?

Oh, yeah, favorite names. . . . Cornflower, Columbine, Dannflor, Songbreeze, Leatho Shellhound, and Laterose.

Aldeneg

I love most of the names in Redwall! They're a good inspiration when I'm trying to come up with my own names!
My favorites would have to be Rake Nightfur, Rakkety Tam Macburl, Laterose, Dorothea Duckfontein Dillworthy (Dotti,) Samkim, Mariel, Mhera, Springald, and Martin! There are so many others, but it would take me forever to type them all! XD

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Osu on June 15, 2011, 05:15:26 PM
Quote from: Superdreuzel on June 14, 2011, 06:18:11 PM
I always found the full name of the hares with a main role quite interesting.

Case in point: Jodd. ....Wilthurio Longbarrow Sackfirth Toxophola Fedlric Fritillary Wilfrand Hurdleframe Longarrow Leawelt Pugnacio Cinnabar Hillwether Jodrellio.

Cinnabar. Hee. :D

Bahahahahahahahaha!

I haven't read Outcast in a long time, so I totally forgot about him and his ridiculous name.  :D
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy