News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Name in Redwall

Started by martins#1fan, June 14, 2011, 05:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

My favorite name? Probably Rawnblade. My own name is really similar to that...
Other names I like are Rake Nightfur, Gorath, Kroova, Skarlath, and Zaran.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Blaggut and Abbess Lycians names were both cool.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Capn Greypatch

Grubbage and Cheesetheif have to be some of my favourite's. :D
Vermin seem to have the best names, in you ask me!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Dawnwing

I think my favorite is possibly Russa Nodrey.  Russa is such a cool name.  :D  I kinda wish I'd used it as my screenname.

I also really like Mhera, Sela, Gruven, Auma... hmm, I'm sure there's more. 

Redwallfan7

I have several names that I like. With Redwall, it's hard to choose just one.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Taggerung!  Well, and Gonff.  Those are some fun names.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dreamer

Matthias and Mariel. i also like the name Bryony but i cant stand the character.
~Dreamer~

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Dreamer on December 01, 2012, 03:57:11 PM
Matthias and Mariel. i also like the name Bryony but i cant stand the character.

what did Bryony do that was annoying

redwallgurl

^Yeah but her name was cool.
I like Mariel, Mhera, Fenna just to name a few. Most hare names are fun to say. Lady otter names are really beautiful names.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ungatt Trunn

My favourite Redwall name is...UNGATT TRUNN!!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

CrazyPug37

Abbot Saxtus, Cheesetheif, Abbot Mortimer, Gonflet, Swiffo, Abbess Vale, Russano, Abbess Marjoram, and Log-A-Log Dippler.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United