News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ah, I haven't read the Two Towers in a while.

Amy:  Shall I run and get the manual?
Doctor:  I threw it in a supernova.
Amy:  You threw the manual in a supernova... why?
Doctor:  Because I disagreed with it.

My new favorite quote from Amy's Choice.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Ah yes, I just saw that one.

Quote from: Phillip FryI'm sorry Leela, for tearing your arm off and all.

Rainshadow

"I once directed a high school play about fishing.  It had a great cast."  ~  Adam Young
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yes, I come with more Saved by the Bell quotes  ;D

Kelly: Wow Zack. This restaraunt is so romantic
Zack (nervously): Um, yeah.. sure.
Kelly: What's the matter? Do you have another date or something?
Zack: ha ha! Another date. That's a good one, Kelly

Jessie: Okay Slater. I've decided that you and I need to share equal chores to help our relationship
Slater: Okay. You cook, and I'll eat

Screech: Oh Lisa! Guess what I'm wearing?
Lisa: I don't want to know

Zack:Okay. Let's put our heads together
Screech: Okay. Wait, for what?
Zack: For ideas on how to raise money, you doofus
Screech: Oh

Slater: You are a very strange person
Screech: Thanks for noticing

Kelly: What happened to you?
Lisa: I kicked the tv and sprained my ankle
Jessie: Why?
Lisa: I was watching the new Revlon commercial and they discontinued my nail polish

Principal Belding: Okay Zack. From now on, I'm the student and your the principal
Zack: Thank you very much! Now move your car, it's parked in my space

Screech: Wow, Lisa. I've always dreamed of this day
Lisa: (sarcastically) Can't wait...
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Norham Waterpaw

Sorry, forgot which book this is from, Marlfox maybe?

Soa rabbit, erm... Sorry a hare has injured his behind, with a fork. That fork broke in the process of stabbing his buttox, and when he comes into the Great Hall dining area, two shres just cut loose, for some reason, I nearly died laughing at this. I will use bob as the hare's name. Shouting so all can hear, two shrews say. " hey, I wonder if Bob knows what happened to the Friars best fork!" " well he'll certainly get to the BOTTOM of things won't he!" Bob then says " I will not stand up for this!" "Then sit down if ye dare!"

Love it
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Old Man: "Look at the giant tomato, Martha."
Old Woman: "I didn't know they grow'd them so big, Jess."
Old Man: "I wonder where he's going. He got little Timmy."
Old Woman: "Poor Timmy."
Old Man: "He ate him all up."

From ze attack o' ze killer tomatoez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

I added this quote to my signature, because John Wayne is awesome.
"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."
This one's good too, but I can't remember who said it.
"Women who behave rarely make history." ;)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Henri LeFevre: Sam Adams kicked the bucket!
James Hiller: Sam Adams is dead?!
Henri LeFevre: No! He kicked my bucket! Spilled water all over the floor!

A Liberty'z Kidz quote.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Sokka (after drinking cactus juice, looking at a mushroom cloud of sand): It's a giant mushroom! MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!!! Mushy giant friend.....

Sokka: How can we beat this guy! He blows stuff up with his brain! OOOOH! I know what to call him! Sparky Sparky Boom Man!
*BaBOOOOOM!*

Quotes from Avatar, the Last Airbender. Mostly quoting Sokka, since he's the funniest. :P

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on March 15, 2013, 01:01:06 PM
Quotes from Avatar, the Last Airbender. Mostly quoting Sokka, since he's the funniest. :P

Amen!

KitrallStreamrippler

From Robin Hood (a couple different movies):
"Five minutes before he knows we're there, Rob'll steal his underwear."

Sheriff: "Is the safety on Ol' Betsy?"
Trigger: "Yep."
Sheriff: "That's what I was afraid of. You go first."

Robin: "I can't just walk up to her and say 'Hey, remember me? We were kids together. Let's get married!'"

Sheriff: "Robin- I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!"
(Later...)
Guy of Gisbourne: "Why a spoon, cousin? Why not sword or an axe or something?"
Sheriff: "Because its dull, you twit- it'll hurt more!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tiria Wildlough

A little conversation my mum and dad had about stuff he bought at the shops. My friend and I were listening.

Mum: Why did you get that fruit drink? It has artificial sweeteners in it!
Me and friend: *snicker*
Mum: That stuff gives you brain tumours!
Me and friend: *stop laughing* O.O

Not sure if it's exactly a quote, but whatever...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Buck: What are you doing here?
Ellie: Our friend was taken by a dinosaur
Buck: Well! He's dead. Welcome to my world. Now, go home. Off you pop!

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

KitrallStreamrippler

Lol! I loved Buck- he was my favorite.

Redwallfan7

Rocko's Modern Life

(Rocko signs a bunch of papers at the doctor's office, it's funny because in this episode they were as high as the ceiling  :P. And when he got on the very last page, he wrote "Help me, the pain is excruciating! 

Receptionist: Thankyou Mr. Help me, the pain is excruciating.

I laughed so hard at that episode  ;D