News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Log-a-Log on August 23, 2011, 02:34:03 AM
I can't wait for the last book of the Eragon series. Its going to be really good

God save our souls...
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

AAAAAAAAH! TOO MANY BOOKZ AH WANT TAE READ!

Vector Prime...The War of the Worlds...Lord of the Rings...Sherlock Holmes volume I...Sherlock Holmes volume II...Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde...The Butlerian Jihad...Dune Messiah...The Legend of Luke...Rakkety Tam...So long and thanks for all the fish...Mostly Harmless...The Ribbajack...Oliver Twist...Hard Contact...Triple Zero...The Return of Sherlock Holmes...Among the Enemy...Star Wars The Old Republic: Decieved...The Last Command...The Crystal Star...The Talisman...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

I am currently reading a book called Julie of the Wolves, and I have it on my lap now. :D It's good so far. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah dae believe ah've read tha', but it might've been a sequel. Nae clue.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I'm currently reading Arabian Nights. I just started it today, so I don't know if I like it or not.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wot'z great aboat readin' bookz zuch az The Talisman iz tha' if zomeone lookz at it they willnae have a clue wot they're zayin in it, while ah can understand near-perfectly wot they're zayin.

Dawnwing

I'm re-reading the Warriors series yet again, though this time as I go through it I'm trying to make a timeline for a website I'm a contributor to.
I'm also re-reading The Long Patrol, and then I think my next re-reads will be the three Eragon books.
The next books I want to read for the first time are Lord of the Rings.  I read The Hobbit in sixth grade but got bored; eight years later now I think I'd enjoy it much more.

Gonff

I've been reading a bunch of little Star Wars books from the library. I am also flipping though The Legend of Luke reading the songs and the funny parts.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Gonff on August 27, 2011, 12:31:12 PM
I've been reading a bunch of little Star Wars books from the library...

Really, which onez?

Skalrag of Marshank

I just started High Rhulain today, and I'm also working on Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception and Guardians of Ga'Hoole #4: The Siege (I think that's its name?)
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

yeswonderful

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 26, 2011, 10:59:25 AM
I am currently reading a book called Julie of the Wolves, and I have it on my lap now. :D It's good so far. ;D

That was one of my favorite books as a kid! All the books in that series were pretty fantastic.

I'm currently reading a Marvel graphic novel called The Heroic Age. It's set after the recent Marvel Civil War series and consists of a bunch of the Avenger stories put together to make a cohesive plot arc. I'm a total comic book nerd, what can I say?
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Log-a-Log

I'm reading a nonfiction book about Lewis and Clark right now. Its pretty interesting
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Icefire

I finished Oliver Twist by Dickens! Now I'm rereading Martin the Warrior.....I love this book! :'( ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Gonff

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 28, 2011, 01:01:28 PM
Quote from: Gonff on August 27, 2011, 12:31:12 PM
I've been reading a bunch of little Star Wars books from the library...

Really, which onez?

A bunch of Jedi Apprentice ones. I also read a Star Wars novel, can't remember the name.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

DanielofRedwall

@ Skalrag, that's the name, and it's my personal favourite of the series so far.

Well, I just finished the Rogue Crew literally just then, so I'm just about to start on "The Call of the Wild" by Jack London. My brother says it's good.
Received mostly negative reviews.