News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If Rose Had Lived, Chapters 1-18

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Nice one! I wish I could write that well. You imitated the moles and hares pretty well.  ;D ;D ;D
I have some kind of fan fiction story I'm working on, but I need to get at least two or three chapters done first.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

sabretache5611

Oh for the love of god.  FINISH THIS!!!! Im hanging over the cliff wondering what happened to Martin, Santhe and the rest of them!!!
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Heisnotdead

I NEED THE ENDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God's might is my sword, God's love is my shield, and I will defend my people from Satan with these.

ilovemariel

Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Tiria Wildlough

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaase write more! Pretty please with a woodland trifle on top!
I'm not a hipster.

The Lady Shael

Awww! I really want to, I had no idea you guys would enjoy it this much but I'm glad you do! I'd really need to re-read the books to get familiar with the characters again...I don't even remember my original plan for the story. But I will definitely try. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Skalrag of Marshank

You're an awesome writer! I love this story! ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

By 'Bowfleg da Warlord' do you mean Bowfleg from Outcast of Redwall? Whoooaa, I'm confused. XD ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

eualaia

post the rest of it!!!

i actually am hangin over a cliff!
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

that was awesome! please post some more