If Rose Had Lived, Chapters 1-18

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I think yes, she means Bowfleg from Outcast of Redwall.  :D

Please, Lady Shael, this is awesome!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Robert

Win For Redwall!!!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SableFury

Oh my God that's AWESOME!  PLEASE FINISH IT!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented,okay?!?"

Dear Cool People:
         They didn't name a candy after you,did they?
                   Sincerely, Nerds

Ungatt Trunn

*Sigh* 'tis a shame, that The Lady Sheal isn't around anymore! We'll never hear the end! Unless she comes back....NO ENDING!!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

WHAT?? How could she leave this unfinished? Nooooo! :'( I really hope she comes back!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Maudie

i really liked this story, i wish it were finished.
i'm working on a fanfic about Martin and Rose but i dont know if that will ever get finished either
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 22, 2013, 02:49:19 AM
WHAT?? How could she leave this unfinished? Nooooo! :'( I really hope she comes back!
I heard that she most likly will never come back, sadly :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: Mask on April 22, 2013, 09:37:31 PM
i really liked this story, i wish it were finished.
i'm working on a fanfic about Martin and Rose but i dont know if that will ever get finished either
I hope you do! And if you do, be sure to post it!

Ungatt Trunn

Sorry about the double post, but I just want to say that I wish that I could contact The Lady Sheal and encorage her to finish this story!

The Witessss

that story is awesome! can't she just come back for a bit and write an ending? Please?
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Jack the Quick

I've never really thought of what would've happened if Rose survived. Great imagination!
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!