Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazemane

Quote from: Blazemane on June 10, 2014, 09:16:07 PM

Now I'm think about Optimus Prime.

That was supposed to say *thinking*.

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 10, 2014, 09:35:08 PM
  4.  It took me a second to get that.  :P  I was like, "What does a transformer have to do with pri- oh.  Heheh..."

Does this all mean that Optimus is unique? Yeah! And he's divisible by two and only two whole num... well, no, maybe the analogy breaks down there.

On a side note, the latest trailer for Transformers 4 has me excited.

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

Quote from: Blazemane on June 11, 2014, 04:27:39 AM
On a side note, the latest trailer for Transformers 4 has me excited.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet.  I've only seen the trailer once, but my first thought was, "Aw, no Shia Labeouf..."  I mean, I liked him in the other movies, but then again, the others kinda felt like repeats of each other, so maybe this one will be better without him.  Or maybe I just overthink trailers.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rainshadow

Tam and Martin

Oh Well, we tried to make it to 1000.

Atleast we set a new record!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

19.  PRIIIIIIMMMMEEEE NUUUUUUMBEEEEERRRRR!!!!