News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Where to buy Redwall in Spanish

Started by jedediah_russell, July 23, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedediah_russell

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy Redwall books in Spanish at an affordable price. My wife and I live "across the pond" in the US and we only speak Spanish in our home. In the shop the only book available in Spanish is "Castaways of the Flying Dutchman" and the only Spanish editions of Redwall I can find online are ~600 USD.

Buying and reading Redwall at 9 years of age was one of the happiest moments of my life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Skarzs

Hm. Perhaps @Tsukuyomi can help. He is in Brazil, I believe, and speaks some Spanish. That's the closest I can get for info on that.
Check in in a couple days to see if he replies.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 23, 2018, 02:06:59 AM
Hm. Perhaps @Tsukuyomi can help. He is in Brazil, I believe, and speaks some Spanish.
Argentina.

Brazilians speak Portuguese.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

My apologies. I thought they spoke both.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I messaged Tsu, it's super late for him. He'll answer soon!

Cornflower MM

@jedediah_russell Hi Jedediah! I'm afraid Tsukuyomi doesn't know where to find any Redwall books in Spanish, either. Good luck though! Let us know if you find any!

Nadaz, voice of the host

I know it would be a horrible translation but I could run a pdf through google translate.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

LordTBT

Quote from: jedediah_russell on July 23, 2018, 01:58:40 AM
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy Redwall books in Spanish at an affordable price. My wife and I live "across the pond" in the US and we only speak Spanish in our home. In the shop the only book available in Spanish is "Castaways of the Flying Dutchman" and the only Spanish editions of Redwall I can find online are ~600 USD.

Buying and reading Redwall at 9 years of age was one of the happiest moments of my life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Redwall, Mossflower, Mariel of Redwall, and Castaways were published in Spanish by Montena.

In terms of "less than hundreds of dollars," Castaways is available for $28.
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?isbn=9788484411550&clickid=3bRwDt2y9W9aw33RBN0ECU3wUkjXiHyJIQt3Xg0&cm_mmc=aff-_-ir-_-71954-_-77666&ref=imprad71954&afn_sr=impact

Mariel is $68.
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?isbn=9788484411291&clickid=3bRwDt2y9W9aw33RBN0ECU3wUkjXiHV5IQt3Xg0&cm_mmc=aff-_-ir-_-71954-_-77666&ref=imprad71954&afn_sr=impact

Mossflower is in the $40s range.
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?isbn=9788484410362&clickid=3bRwDt2y9W9aw33RBN0ECU3wUkjXiCxBIQt3Xg0&cm_mmc=aff-_-ir-_-71954-_-77666&ref=imprad71954&afn_sr=impact