News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Weapon

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 08:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galedeep

Finbarr Galedeep's twin swords!

Osu

Quote from: Galedeep on June 29, 2011, 06:43:38 PM
Rake Nightfur's twin claymores! :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff

It is so hard to decide! Some may be a gullwacker, Tammo's dirk, bows and arrows or a sling shot.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Galedeep

Quote from: Osu on June 29, 2011, 06:45:07 PM
Rake Nightfur's twin claymores! :D
Wait what book is Rake Nightfur in?

Redwall Musician

Rogue Crew!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Galedeep

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 30, 2011, 07:01:40 PM

Rogue Crew!
Oh I haven't read that one yet. I really have to.

Tiria Wildlough

Mine is probably Finnbarr Galedeep's swords, or Rasconza's ten daggers in Pearls of Lutra.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 01, 2011, 05:53:35 AM
Mine is probably Finnbarr Galedeep's swords, or Rasconza's ten daggers in Pearls of Lutra.
Yeah, those throwing knives. They were awesome.

I remember really liking how Nagru used his claws as weapons as well.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rizzan

I liked Buckler's sword from the sable quean and Tammo's dirk and the all mighty Gullwhaker. Dose the Joesph Bell count as a weapon? coz if so that is on my list as well.

LunaHeart

Mine is probably the sling. (Used by most Redwall creatures and otters)
It is simple, yet deadly.
Eulaliiiiaaaaaa!!!!
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right." -- Lord Brocktree ; Page 370

sabretache5611

rakkety tam's claymore.  hefty, sharp and elegant to look at.
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Captain Tammo

Yea the bombs were sweet! I like a simple staff like Russa's or Joseph's or All of the redwaller's when defending themselves from Cluny and (SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!).

The crew of the greenshroud. After all, a hardwood stave is what killed the wearat right?

It shows skill and experience. Plus, it has an infinate amount of uses, therefore, in my opinion, you can't choose anything better.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Trisscar95

Besides the sword of Martin,  Hot root pepper bombs and Gonff  the mousetheifs dagger.
'Twixt leaning ash and poison gold,
Trisscar Swordmaid, look, behold,
What is sought by everyone.
Now! Ere high noon light moves on.'

sabretache5611

Quote from: Trisscar95 on July 07, 2011, 01:25:44 AM
Besides the sword of Martin,  Hot root pepper bombs and Gonff  the mousetheifs dagger.
THOSE PEPPER BOMBS WERE HILARIOUS!!!  ;D  loved them!

of course some creatures, especially hares, just use their fists for weapons Stiffener Medick for example (Lord Brocktree)
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

martins#1fan

I also like Bows and arrows, I always liked them.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.