News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall and its founders.

Started by martins#1fan, July 02, 2011, 07:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martins#1fan

Who are the main founders? Besides Martin or Gonnf or anybody like that.
Who kept it going after Martin was gone?
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Galedeep

Abbess Germaine and Bella of Brockhall  from the book Mossflower and I think the legend of luke.

Captain Tammo

Yea I heard Bella lived REAAAAALLLLLYYYYY long
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

All of the above as well as the remaining Loamhedge mice and Corim fighters, I would think... unless you just meant the ringleaders?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 02, 2011, 09:55:23 PM
Yeh she is in Outcast of Redwall
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 02, 2011, 09:55:23 PM

She appears in the very begging of Mossflower, telling the tale of Matin to someone.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Folgrimeo

I thought the Abbots and Abbesses of Redwall would be the ones leading it. Here's a list of them.

Nightfire

"Seek the founder in the stones, where the little folk go."

Abbes Germaine's grave, remember? They specifically listed her as The Founder.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.