News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Epic Art Trade - Completed!

Started by Rosie Willowwater, July 15, 2020, 01:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Hi, guys!

In case you didn't see it on the "Group Picture?" thread, I had the idea for a way we could feasibly do a giant art trade without a large amount of hassle or an artist having to draw 20 different characters. It would be set up in a style similar to Secret Santa, where all the participants/artists names are put into a specific program which will then match them to a specific member. This is not a pair system, however, as the person you get will likely get someone other than you.

From now until the 21st of July, I will leave joining open, but starting that day I will have to input all the names and start the trade. After that, I will give a window of about a month for the drawing to be done, and all the pieces will be shared and shown in this thread on/around a chosen date. If people manage to complete their drawings quickly, I can definitely move the sharing date earlier than planned. :)

If you want to join, just post your persona description from the "Group picture?" Thread in this one. And if you have questions, please ask! I really think this could be fun if it goes smoothly :)
- - - -

Rosie:
Spoiler
Name:Rosie Willowwater
Species: Hedgehog
Fur/plumage colour: Deep, chocolatey brown
Eye colour: Almost black, but still brown
Clothing: Victorian Era dresses (in either deep blue, red, purple, or pink), a fancy hat of any kind, and white or black gloves.
1870s Lady
[close]
Details and Accesories (optional): Is only about five feet tall and is most often seen laughing, smiling pleasantly, or acting extremely sleep deprived (hates coffee though)
Reference pic (optional):
Thanks Jarky!
[close]
[close]

PanopticEmu:
Spoiler
Name: PanopticEmu
Species: emu (duh)
Fur/plumage colour: dark mottled grey, perfect for hiding in the shadows
Eye colour: cerulean
Clothing: ghillie suit
Details and Accesories (optional): up to you.
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush:
Spoiler

Name: Jarky Thistlebrush
Species: Salamaxalotlhare
Fur/plumage colour: Orange, yellow, brown, pink.
Eye colour: One dark blue, one yellow
Clothing: White shirt with a brown vest thing over the top and a bright red scarf. Red sash and grey pants. No shoes.
Details and Accessories: Longsword. See picture.
Reference pic:
[close]

Lass of something much:
Spoiler
Name: Lass
Species: Otter-Squirrel most of the time
Fur/plumage colour: Light brown with gingery flecks and creamy white otter markings
Eye colour: Deep brown
Clothing: three-quarter length baggy sleeved shirt, black track pants and a warm forest green cloak. (Any warm color would work for the shirt)
Details and Accessories: Pointy squirrel ears, with otter markings (short-clawed otter, that is) with a big flooding tail that sweeps down (like a fox tail without the marking)
Reference pic:
[close]

Shisteer of nothing much:
Spoiler
Name: Teer
Species: Eeeh, I'll go with otter, since taniwha are somewhat... that.
Fur/plumage colour: I'm not really fussy, so any kind of brown works, but preferably a middle to dark brown. As well as the usual otter markings, there should be a white or pale brown mark just above the right paw.
Eye colour: Dark brown, with maybe a trace of green.
Clothing: Tan tunic with a brown cord belt thing around the middle, holding a long knife. Green bandana (the triangle kind) and a green string bracelet on the right wrist. (Depending on how much detail you want to apply, you could put some embroidery of green roses on the hem and collar of the tunic, but that's not entirely necessary)
Details and accessories: I mean, aside from the dagger, I don't really have any particular accessories. If you're talking about pose, she should be running, as if there are a horde of wild beasts after her. (Either that or she's tied up, with sinister eyes peering at her through the darkness, in which case you can add or take away any details)
Reference pic: Ah... I don't have one. You'll just need to use your imagination.
[close]

Captain Wortshire:
Spoiler
Name: Captain Wortshire
Species: Hare
Fur/plumage colour: Sandy
Eye colour: Brown
Clothing: Blue Tailcoat with Silver Buttons
Details and Accessories: Purple and Blue Scarf; Delivery Cap and Bag; Probably a Belt; May be holding a Long Wooden Mallet
Reference pic:
The only pic I drew with myself somewhat; I'm in the bottom left corner
[close]
[close]

MeadowR:
Spoiler
Name: Meadow
Species: Rabbit (female)
Fur colour: Lightish brown, with even lighter brown around mouth and neck
Eye colour: Blue
Clothing: Wears a green Medieval-style tunic with a thin brown belt
Accessories: Archer. Wields a bow and arrow, so you could also draw her a quiver on her back with a strap going across her body. Also could include her wearing a leather bracelet, the strands entwined, possibly in a plaited style.
[close]

Cornflower MM:
Spoiler
Name: Corn
Species: Squirrel
Fur colour: Brown/red
Eye color: Bluish green
Clothing: Black tunic with black leggings and thin grey belt.
Accessories: Black glasses with blue arms (the thingies that go over the ears), a lot of bracelets on the right paw, frying pan.
[close]

Scott Mclamok:
Spoiler
Name: Scott Mclamok
Species: Squirrel
Fur colour: Brown/red
Eye color: Brown
Clothing: Grey Mjolnir type Hell jumper armor for hard, White Arc trooper armor with  blue markins  (surprise me) for medium and Silver mandalorian armor with blue markings (Surprise me again I'm just lazy) for easy

Accessories: Two combat knives on calves, a kukri on the left shoulder piece, a knife on the top of his left forearm, twin dc-17s on his black and blue battle skirt thing from the clone wars an amban rifle strapped on back, a vibroblade from the mandalorian on his right forearm, Extra ammo on his left shin and on his right bicep, a bandoiler with four bullets on it across chest and those arc trooper shoulder pad things... Accessories are all the same...
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ooh, ooh ohh!  I'm in!

Maybe you could make a record of everybeast who's doing it and their descriptions?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

PanopticEmu

Name: PanopticEmu
Species: emu (duh)
Fur/plumage colour: dark mottled grey, perfect for hiding in the shadows
Eye colour: cerulean
Clothing: ghillie suit
Details and Accesories (optional): up to you.

I do feel sorry for whomever I end up drawing though.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on July 15, 2020, 01:38:31 AM
Ooh, ooh ohh!  I'm in!

Maybe you could make a record of everybeast who's doing it and their descriptions?

Good idea, Jarky! Thanks! Just added them :)

Do you have a description yet?

Jarky Thistlebrush

No, but working on it. You know what's funny? I don't think any of you even know what species I am!
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Ebantu the Kararehe

From your old posts I assumed you were a hare...
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

PanopticEmu

discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Jarky Thistlebrush

This may surprise you:
Spoiler

Name: Jarky Thistlebrush
Species: Salamaxalotlhare
Fur/plumage colour: Orange, yellow, brown, pink.
Eye colour: One dark blue, one yellow
Clothing: White shirt with a brown vest thing over the top and a bright red scarf. Red sash and grey pants. No shoes.
Details and Accessories: Longsword. See picture.
Reference pic:
[close]

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

lass of something much

Name: Lass
Species: Otter-Squirrel most of the time
Fur/plumage colour: Light brown with gingery flecks and creamy white otter markings
Eye colour: Deep brown
Clothing: three-quarter length baggy sleeved shirt, black track pants and a warm forest green cloak. (Any warm color would work for the shirt)
Details and Accessories: Pointy squirrel ears, with otter markings (short-clawed otter, that is) with a big flooding tail that sweeps down (like a fox tail without the marking)
Reference pic:
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Name: Teer
Species: Eeeh, I'll go with otter, since taniwha are somewhat... that.
Fur/plumage colour: I'm not really fussy, so any kind of brown works, but preferably a middle to dark brown. As well as the usual otter markings, there should be a white or pale brown mark just above the right paw.
Eye colour: Dark brown, with maybe a trace of green.
Clothing: Tan tunic with a brown cord belt thing around the middle, holding a long knife. Green bandana (the triangle kind) and a green string bracelet on the right wrist. (Depending on how much detail you want to apply, you could put some embroidery of green roses on the hem and collar of the tunic, but that's not entirely necessary)
Details and accessories: I mean, aside from the dagger, I don't really have any particular accessories. If you're talking about pose, she should be running, as if there are a horde of wild beasts after her. (Either that or she's tied up, with sinister eyes peering at her through the darkness, in which case you can add or take away any details)
Reference pic: Ah... I don't have one. You'll just need to use your imagination.

Also, though I will try my best and try and do some extensive practicing before the event starts, my drawing will probably be below standard, so I apologise for that. I might make something else too, but I will definitely try to do a drawing.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Like the idea.

Name: Captain Wortshire
Species: Hare
Fur/plumage colour: Sandy
Eye colour: Brown
Clothing: Blue Tailcoat with Silver Buttons
Details and Accessories: Purple and Blue Scarf; Delivery Cap and Bag; Probably a Belt; May be holding a Long Wooden Mallet
Reference pic:
The only pic I drew with myself somewhat; I'm in the bottom left corner
[close]
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Welp, I have no artistic ability, so I'll have to decline.  Y'all have fun though  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

I would do it but I don't really know what I look like....
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.