News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I know it's a howling wolf, but it won't show up on the Kindle...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiria_Wildlough

Is my son!!!! Hahaha Legolas!!!!! lol

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

*Squints*  A dude?  With a knife?  Iunno, it's just a bunch of colours and lines to me.  Can't quite tell what it is.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

"They're taking the Hobbits to Isenguard!"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 14, 2015, 08:22:51 PM
Moose rider...

Yes!! Oh my gosh!! Did you see the new movie?

Ya'll don't have to do me again guys.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 14, 2015, 08:24:50 PM
A blond elf?

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 14, 2015, 08:21:38 PM
Is my son!!!! Hahaha Legolas!!!!! lol
;D

haha Ikr!!

Leatho Shellhound

Haven't seen that movie :(

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 14, 2015, 07:44:17 PM
  *Clucks tongue*  Tut tut, Leatgo, under-aged drinking?  *Shakes head*  (;D)

Nope, I'm 16, in Germany you can drink beer at age 16.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Ah, yes, but you're not in Germany currently (as far as I know), so technically it's still considered under-aged drinking.  :p  And I'm not sixteen.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Right.... that's why my mug is still full.  8)

I wish it would snow here.

click the banner

Rainshadow

If that is the case, then how come my mug was empty in the full picture?  Did I have root beer?  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

*Opens mouth to say some thing... shuts it again*

yeah b/c your really under age by -6738

click the banner

Rainshadow

Presactly.  ;)

Man, I still look so short in that drawing.  I always thought I was taller than that, but after seeing this drawing I suddenly realized that I'm about that height in every family picture.  So shoooooooorrrrtttttt.  :P

Leatho Shellhound

Binging short isn't that bad (and otters have long necks, so in real life you would probably come to my chin), my best friend is short and he can run faster than I can.

click the banner

Maudie

You look rather smug and Rain looks somewhat dazed. Interesting.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3