News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Colored fabulasly.
Quote from: Mask on January 16, 2015, 10:14:58 PM
My friends don't normally like long haired guys, but they all agreed that Legolas is soooooo hot.
For goodness sake...

I'm retired from the forum

Tiria_Wildlough

*clears throat*

LOOK AT THE PICTURE!!!!!!!

Søren

That dudes got hair.
@The Legolas conversation:

Hehehehehehehe, just kidding. I guess he's nt bad looking for a blonde.

Jukka the Sling

A Badger Lord!

@The Legolas Conversation (TLC): I agree with your friends, Mask. Though I don't care for the word 'hot'.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Neither do I unless it is referring to the temperature of food! ;D

Leggo my legg egg, o legless Legolas's lego lass! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

WHAT IS THIS I SEE MARRING MY BEAUTIFUL DRAWING?!  COLOUR?!?!?!  HOW DARE YOU?!?!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  (;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

It was sunny and clear today... I haven't had snow all winter!!!  :(
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 16, 2015, 05:47:04 PM
Legos!

IT'S LEGO NOT LEGOS! *Clears throat* Um, it's a cat and an otter drinking some ale*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Jetthebinturong

Legos? Is that like a Greek island or something? To me it looks like a couple of Lego figures of Smaug and Gimli

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 17, 2015, 04:19:16 PM
Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!
No, for that it would be: MOUNTAIN MOUNTAIN. ;D

"Fear my blinky eyes. . .*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Rainshadow

Whoa, I've, like, never seen that drawing before!  Whoever drew that must be really awesome.  Not so much the colouring; I mean, the colouring's cool, but whoever drew that picture must just be an amazing person.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Ehh, not really... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Some person doing something!