The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Doge.

Is my avatar not showing up?  'Cause it shows up for me...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

I wish I could see it, then I might have a fighting chance of deciphering the personal text and signature
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

A pleasant skeleton man.

I changed the picture from a GIF to a different picture.  Can you see it now?

And my siggy and personal text are from the song Nee (Say) by Maiko Fujita.

English translation (and fangirling over Hiiro no Kakera)
 Siggy:

Say, I really want to see you.
Falling in love is quite painful.
You're always the reason behind
both my happiness and my pain.

Personal text:

I'm thinking about you right now.

...It's from an anime that's got a major focus on love, okay?  (Well, I say major focus, but I mean that the anime is about Tamaki Kasuga, a teenage girl who's the Tamayori princess tasked with the duty of keeping the sword Onikirimaru sealed away (Onikirimaru is a dangerous weapon that could end the world if the wrong person got their hands on it).  The romance part of it is the fact that she's a teenage girl with five male guardians to protect her.  Obviously she's gonna fall in love with at least one of them.  ::))  It's a really good anime, though.  Lots of magic and supernatural powers.  And Rei Ryugazaki (Daisuke Hirakawa) is in it!  He's Suguru Oomi, one of the guardians.

I reaaally like Hiiro no Kakera.  It's awesome.  I mean, just look at Yuuichi fighting:

Awwweesooommmmeeeee.

Oh, and if you don't believe me on how awesome Hiiro no Kakera is, just look at the opening:

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Nope, still ain't seeing it. Maybe if you upload it to Imgur and use their URL. That's what I usually do.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Boba Fett.

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 26, 2015, 01:17:48 AM
What you just typed.

*Eyes widen* WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS?!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Well, that's a lot of color. I have no idea who that dude is though.

Rainshadow

Boba Fett?

@Ash-kun:  I tried to find the site I usually watch it on, but apparently it doesn't work so well online compared to how it works on mobile (I usually watch stuff on my Kindle because it loads faster).  Still, I found a site that may work for ya:  AllMyAnime.  I'd suggest getting an ad blocking program if you don't have one already, 'cause there are a lot of ads on it.  (Not necessarily viruses or anything, just really annoying ads.  :P)  The one I use is Adblock Plus, which is really easy to download, works really well, and is completely free.  But anyway, back to the video, the one I linked you to starts off with two of the actors talking, but don't let that confuse you; it's just an intro that takes, like, thirty seconds.  Then it goes right into the anime.  ;)

Mhera

That's a nice picture. It matches the forum background ;D

Banya

Rainshadow

Quote from: Banya on April 26, 2015, 06:16:11 AM
OTTER!  HI!

And does my avatar work now?  I uploaded it to Photobucket to see if it would be visible.

Søren

Yes'm it does. A guy and a girl, hugging. How exactly is that better then my song having the word baby in it?

Skyblade

Lol ;D

Soren, I really like it! You get cool pictures. What does this one mean and/or signify, exactly?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

It's Boba Fett, one of the best bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe. (Not as emotionally upbuilding as you might have thought. :P )
I like MatthiasMans art, and your character. It came out very nice!

Lady Ashenwyte

BOBA FETT GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

I-I don't know what it is, it looks like modern art and I think the guys head is exploding. Or maybe it has many ideas, whatever it is sure looks interesting.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro