News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

I presume that's Sherlock? He's smiling creepily like Del.

Fourteen. They can be quite the handful.

The Mask

Oh my. Please don't destroy me chook. Fun fact, did you know chickens can survive up to a month without their heads?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

So pretty. The colors. So pretty. You really like that picture, don't you? I don't blame you - It fits you.

Quote from: The Mask on October 24, 2015, 10:24:23 AM
Oh my. Please don't destroy me chook. Fun fact, did you know chickens can survive up to a month without their heads?

Um, ew, no, I didn't know that. I'll remember if any of my girls gets decapitated. . . . . Which is unlikely.

Skyblade

I really do like it. Not sure how it fits me, but thank you :)

She looks cool! That picture fits you, because you love your chickens and I bet you take wonderful care of all 14 of them!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Well, it really does depend.

It fits you because it's kinda mysterious, and captivating, and pretty, and . . . . Skyie-like.

Thank you! I do try. :) The bigger version is even better. Did you see it?

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 20, 2015, 03:35:25 PM
Chamomile tea? There's what looks like chamomile flowers to the left of the cup. :)

And yes, that Blondie, one of fourteen chickens. The picture looks a lot better un-stretched.

Picture
[close]

It's also one of my new favorite ever pictures of my girls. (It was taken yesterday.) And yeah, my shoulder's in the picture. :P

Søren

(Honestly, I liked it better when you used the img tags, I could zoom in and see it full-resolution)

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

I miss Del. That picture reminds me of him.

Perhaps I'll change it back. I dunno yet.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Blue.

*Wrinkles nose* Okay. Just because I'm mostly vegetarian doens't mean everyone has to be.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro