Strangers at Redwall (crackfic) - Winner of the RAFF Atypical Award!

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 13, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

And if you don't write another one you may have an angry mob trying to find out where you live... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on April 04, 2015, 04:55:21 AM
It was especially funny how you made it sound like taking a bath was the most arduous thing to survive as a vermin. ;D ;D
;D

Quote from: Mhera on April 04, 2015, 05:14:12 AM
For some reason a pyromaniacal Soren is extremely funny. ;D Another great chapter!
Lol, thanks!

Quote from: Delthion on April 04, 2015, 02:55:56 PM
And if you don't write another one you may have an angry mob trying to find out where you live... ;D ;D ;D ;D
There's no fear of that happening with all the interest this is getting. ;D I'm definitely gonna stick with this to the finish.

Thanks again, guys! :D It really means a lot to me.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Mask

How long before the next chapter? I figure at least a few more weeks but I thought I'd ask.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

Probably about that. I haven't actually started yet (and I have some other writing-related stuff to complete by the 13th for an American Heritage Girls badge).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I do like me being a border line arsonist.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

This whole story is really good and funny, as you can tell by the comments ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm glad there is a plot that can thicken now!

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

This I great, Dumluck is really lucky to have survived that bath ;D

I was a little surprised when the vermin actually turned into boneless fish, that was a little weird.It was all really funny. Well done.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

Thanks, guys!!!

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 05, 2015, 11:08:48 PM

This I great, Dumluck is really lucky to have survived that bath ;D

I was a little surprised when the vermin actually turned into boneless fish, that was a little weird.It was all really funny. Well done.

Yeah, maybe I went a little too far with that. (And it wasn't actually a Redwall simile, as far as I know...) Don't worry, though, the vermin aren't dead, just unconscious. :P

Delthion

I want to find out what's going on in the Abbey!!! I shall never know! :'( :'( ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Don't mean to rush you, but are you still working on this? It's so good!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

Due to a combination of laziness and working on other fanfics, I... haven't actually written any more yet. :-[  *Winces*  But fear not!  I'll get started on it right now!

Delthion

Jukka the Sling

I wrote some on paper (hope I haven't lost it...), but it felt kind of uninspired, unfunny, and forced.  I think I may be suffering from a bit of writer's block with this.  Maybe I'll try reading over my other chapters to get inspired.

Basically, I don't know when the next chapter'll be posted, but it will be, sooner or later.

(Of course, suggestions for increasing the humor and interestingness of the plot wouldn't be amiss...)

Delthion

MORE, MUST HAVE MORE OF THIS BRILLIANCE!!! ;D ;D