have you ever.........

Started by Mad Maudie, February 03, 2012, 03:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Nah, but I've seen a C-17.  They used to fly over the hotel all the time when I was in South Carolina.  I think they had practice flights or something.  They were really loud.  :P

HYE seen a C-17?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

No.

But I've actually been inside of a B-17. It was really cool.

HYE changed your search engine?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Well, I used to use Internet Explorer and now I use Google Chrome, so you could say so, yes.

HYE seen a V-22 Osprey?  (I've seen several in my life, and they're awesome.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

No, but who made them? I could find them in my encyclopedia then!

HYE written a book? (I finished mine last night. YAY!)  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Yes, I haven't finished any though

HYE finished writing a book?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Nope.

HYE gotten three days off from school 'cause you're sick. (Yay me!)
Freddy

Delthion

Nope!

HYE had a flue where you lost a lot of weight because of it?

Russa Nodrey

I'm not sure.

HYE died. (I have no idea what you answer will be. ::))
Freddy

Delthion

Yes.

HYE deleted your account on here?

Russa Nodrey

Nope.

HYE seen the Hobbit movies?
Freddy

Rainshadow

Hai.  Gonna be going to see The Battle of the Five Armies with a bunch of friends from band.  Very excited for that!  :D

HYE been on TV?

Russa Nodrey

Nope.

HYE fainted.

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 26, 2014, 11:41:50 PM
  Hai.  Gonna be going to see The Battle of the Five Armies with a bunch of friends from band.  Very excited for that!  :D
I really want to see that movie.
Freddy

Rainshadow

Does blacking out count?  'Cause I do that almost every time I stand up (really low blood pressure that takes its time in getting up to my head when I stand), but I've never lost consciousness.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 27, 2014, 12:35:09 AM
Nope.

HYE fainted.

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 26, 2014, 11:41:50 PM
I really want to see that movie.

So do I!  I'm sad that it's gonna end after this movie, though.  *Sigh*  It'd be cool if the Silmarillion was made into a movie (well, probably several movies, as I've heard it's quite long), but if I remember correctly, the rights are not up for sale.

HYE created a riddle?

Delthion

Yes.

And no the Silmarillion isn't that long it's just very dense, and it's a history book so there would be almost no dialogue if they did make a movie.

HYE read the Silmarillion?