News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Damascus steel? Is it from Israel or somethin'?

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Pattern-welded steel; it's just the general name for it. (Folded steel, pattern-welded, Damascus, same thing.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Cornflower MM

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 30, 2014, 11:57:58 PM
Ten-one? What the hey?
It's a police radio signal that means "bad connection". It would take a while to explain what it has to do with FnaF...

Pinkies!

Jukka the Sling

Bad radio connection?

(On an unrelated note, this topic needs to be moved to Popular Forum Games since it has fifty pages...)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Looks like that happened. . .

Nice artist.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

(Yeah, she's really good. She has an art gallery here, if you're interested.)

What's so great about damascus again?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

SaynaSLuke sounds familiar. . .

Jukka the Sling

Hmm...

Howl and Sophie, apparently.

Cornflower MM

Gah, I can't place it! *Bangs head against the wall in frustration* Ow.

Jukka the Sling

Once I thought I saw an account in here called SaynaSLuke... but if so, it's since been deleted. Plus, I asked Sayna about it on the wiki, and she said she didn't remember joining this place - but that there was always a possibility she had ages ago.

No text.

Cornflower MM

It's going to drive me nuts. . . .

Yeah, I was in the middle of changing it. I always take out the profile picture link and my personal text, then change my profile, then see if a picture will work, so on and so forth. :P

Rainshadow

Found... it?  As in the picture?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Faiy-chan's an awesome artist!

Yeah. I found one picture like it and tried that one, but it refused to shrink to the profile picture size. *Shudders at the memory*