News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Yuck.

OK, then I haven't had it.

Toffee?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Yum.

Saltwater Taffy?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Never had it.

Jalapeno Cheese Bread?

Perifaen

Vilu Daskar

Yum.

Everything Bagels?

Perifaen

Not sure what that is.

Cinnamon Rolls?

Vilu Daskar

Yum.

I don't know what's in them either I just know they taste good.

Orange cinnamon rolls?

Perifaen

I'm not sure if I've had them before but the sound delicious.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 07, 2015, 12:07:18 AM
I don't know what's in them either I just know they taste good.
I'll have to try one some time then.

Pickles?

Vilu Daskar

Yum sometimes.

English Muffins?

Perifaen

When toasted, even better.

Crab?

Vilu Daskar

Never had it.

Smores?

Perifaen

Very sweet, so I have to be in the right mood for them.

Peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches?

Banya