News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

never tried, but i like brocoli
raw eggs

Booklover

Yuck.
Burnt bacon.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Hmmmmm... yuck.

spinach cake?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yuck.
Zucchini brownie?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

How much brownie?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... yuck.

Burnt french fries.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Eh, I'll eat it

Apple curly fries?

Sebias of Redwall

Sounds exciting.

Pineapple pizza.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

i'll really eat anything so...yum
peanut butter and jelly soda(it's real)

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yum!
Jeera Masala Soda
(The one time I had this I thought it was coke... It was a bit of a letdown)

Sailears

Yum (but handmade).

Raw leeks.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Sailears

Yum (but not too much!)

Ginger
My ears, how are you, wot!