News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

martins#1fan

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yum.

The talkin' ca' from The restaurant at the End of the Universe.

"I am the main Dish of the Day."
-The talking Cow

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I like cow.

Dog food.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yum.

(Redwall Musician, ye wid actually eat a ca' if it walked up tae ye and told ye that twaz the main dizh o' the day an' affered tae kill itzelf zae the cook could prepare it for ye?)

Hamster food.

Redwall Musician

Yuck.

Peach.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 26, 2011, 08:15:07 PM
(Redwall Musician, ye wid actually eat a ca' if it walked up tae ye and told ye that twaz the main dizh o' the day an' affered tae kill itzelf zae the cook could prepare it for ye?)
Yes. I'm a meat eater.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yum.

A carrot.

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 26, 2011, 08:38:12 PM
Yes. I'm a meat eater. 

Ah waz referin' tae it azkin' ye if ye wanted tae eat it. Ah wid think that tha' wid make many a perzon loze their appetite.

Nightfire

Yum.

Otter's Hotroot soup.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yum.

Otter'z Hotroot zoup mixed with a 5 poundz o' hotroot pepper.

Dawnwing

Yuck. I'm not a fan of spicy/hot food.

Bear meat.

DanielofRedwall

Never tried it, but yuck.

Duck meat.
Received mostly negative reviews.

martins#1fan

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Foolizh Lady Amber thinkz tha' Weasels can be killed. Zhe doeznae ken that they can mezz with yer zenzez, makin' ye think tha' ye've actually done zomethin' tha' ye reallly hadnae.

Yum.

Chicken.