News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, a nev zong by ze zymphonic metal band Zerenity. Tvaz avroight.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez ze zymphonic metal band Vizionz O' Atlantis.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

No.
TPBM is furious that I haven't been on in so long after saying I would.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae furiouz, juzt glad ye're finally back.

Ze perzon bela' me iz vatchin' a puppy und aulder Dog playin'.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

I don't have dogs.
TPBM has trouble falling asleep at night.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, und Monty often curlz up viz me.

Ze perzon bela' me 'az vatched ze anime Bleach. (Ah juzt finizhed Zeazon 5)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A vee bit.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez Zangief from Ztreet Foighter better zan M. Bison.

WorshipTiria

I disagree, but I haven't really done anything related to street fighter really at all, I just think bison looks cool.

TPBM has an annoying thing on their phone that they can't turn off.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah dinnae 'ave a phone.

Ze perzon bela' me daeznae 'ave a (mobile) phone eizer.

WorshipTiria

I'm typing this on one, so no.

TPBM has a headache.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet.

Ze perzon bela' me vizhez zey could dae alchemy (loike in Fullmetal Alchemizt: Brotherhood).

WorshipTiria

Absolutely.

TPBM is listening to music.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae ze noo, zough Ah vant tae.

Ze perzon bela' me keepz zeir unread emailz lov.

WorshipTiria

I do. i hate the feeling of a full Inbox.

TPBM is waiting.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, Ah'm vaitin' tae be able tae complete ze next Galactic Zeazon track level in Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic zae Ah can get zoze 200 Cartel Coinz und buy zat decoration fer me ztronghold.
Nyet, Ah've nae gaetten' addicted tae decoratin' me ztrongholdz. Certainly nae.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez Pokemon Zcarlet better zan Pokemon Violet.