Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

...no?

Quote from: Ashleg on September 03, 2017, 08:53:27 PM
Only in class, when I was forced to.

TPBM has been to a real Long John Silvers. Bonus points if they liked it.

(Just because I wanted to answer this one. ;D)Very recently. And yes, I frequently get their "Half Gallon Sweet Tea." ;D

TPBM enjoys tea. Bonus points if you prefer hot tea.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I like sweet cold tea. :P

TPBM is kinda bummed and excited at the same time because it's nearly autumn.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Sort of? I'm bummed that I start school tomorrow but autumn is my favorite season of the year.

TPBM enjoys autumn.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Dang, yes.
I was born in the Autumn, matey.

TPBM is excited for winter.

MeadowR

No! The year goes too fast!

TPBM rests their head on one pillow at night.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

No; I have many.

TPBM likes adventure films.

Jukka the Sling

True.

I like autumn, but it's the realization that summer is ending and cold weather is ahead that bugs me.

TPBM has shot a gun before.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MeadowR

Nope.

TPBM is embarrassed about singing when other people are around.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Delthion

Anyone who knows me knows that that is not the case! ;D

TPBM has gone hunting before.

Jukka the Sling

Ashleg

Yes. Don't make fun of me!

TPBM has eaten mustard before.

Delthion

Yes.

TPBM is thinking of what they want to ask in this game as they read this.

Jukka the Sling

Ashleg

What?

TPBM likes CHICKEN (as food).

Delthion

I don't like chicken by itself. It is the canvas of food, on its own it is as bland as is possible, but add a few seasonings, vegetables, some well-placed fungi and it is good.

TPBM loves fungi. (As food)