News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Asmodeus......

Started by Coobreedan, August 04, 2011, 05:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you been eaten in this game? (After you've played a few times)

Never
41 (42.3%)
Not much
26 (26.8%)
More than once
16 (16.5%)
Loaaads
14 (14.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

TaggHero

10 Two snakes in less than a minute...*eaten*
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Skipper

TaggHero

There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Felldoh154

Skyblade

TaggHero

Skyblade

TaggHero

Skipper

W0NWILL

TaggHero

W0NWILL

wow, you like being eaten.
1 2 3 4

TaggHero

5 You get used to it after a while...

W0NWILL