News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Asmodeus......

Started by Coobreedan, August 04, 2011, 05:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you been eaten in this game? (After you've played a few times)

Never
41 (42.3%)
Not much
26 (26.8%)
More than once
16 (16.5%)
Loaaads
14 (14.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

TaggHero

*sighs with relief*

There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Skipper

Felldoh154

Rainshadow

7,8,9 MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

Skipper

Felldoh154

TaggHero

10...Beginning to hate snakes...Well, I never really liked them, but yeah...*is eaten* Blechgk!
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Felldoh154

1,2 i know! I posted like 4 times on this thread..eaten like 3 times

TaggHero

Redwaller

TaggHero

Felldoh154

10 again? Tha...gobble gobble