News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Caption This Photo....Mattimeo

Started by Lutra, September 13, 2011, 01:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Mattimeo:  You look like you need a high five... in the face... with a chair.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Matti: What? Tess is not my girlfriend! How dare you say Tess is my girlfriend! I'm gonna hit you with Martin's sword!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Mattimeo:  I don't care what you say!  I am not wearing a dress!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

mattimeo: from this day on, slagar, i live only to kill you!
lol quoting the tv show XD

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Matti:  I want my ice cream NOW!

Redwallfan7

Matti: Mom, I told you a thousand  times, I DID eat my vegetables before dessert!  Now leave me alone  ::)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WarriorOfMossflower

Give me back my father's sword...or else.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Matti:  >:(  See?  That's my angry face!  I told you I could do one!

Flandor

Mattimeo: What do you mean, "anger management therapy"??
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Mattimeo: (in whiny voice) : Mom! Vitch ripped one of my shirts, and he won't apologize! Make him!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Everyone's laughing at Matti's clothes*
  Matti:  Stop laughing!  It's not a dress!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 07, 2012, 05:45:43 PM
Lol :D

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 07, 2012, 08:13:14 PM

Matti:  >:(  STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 07, 2012, 10:38:34 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 07, 2012, 08:13:14 PM

Matti:  >:(  STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!
*seals mouth shut* sorry mate!