Mafia: All Aussie Adventures

Started by Groddil, October 28, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Peony on November 09, 2016, 08:45:09 PM
Hey, Fatch, why'd you do that? :( Meanie.

Y'all voted me out before I had time to reach any conclusions. I rolled a dice and got you, Sorry! I did warn ya'll!! The mob wouldn't listen.  :D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Banya

I'm curious, why'd you make Fatch and me cupid partners? Cupid dying with the cupid partners is so poetic, I'm not even mad I died.

Aimless Gallivanter

wow we lost three townies (all irregular) before the forst night D :
im sorry Fatch :/
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Banya on November 10, 2016, 01:43:16 AM
I'm curious, why'd you make Fatch and me cupid partners? Cupid dying with the cupid partners is so poetic, I'm not even mad I died.

I'm curious why she made us Cupid partners and then tried to vote me out - knowing that it would kill both of us....

Banya

Cornflower MM

I wanted an interesting couple, but one that sorta made sense. So, you and Fatch. Yeah, it is kinda ironic. :P

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on November 10, 2016, 03:40:51 AM

I'm curious why she made us Cupid partners and then tried to vote me out - knowing that it would kill both of us....

You overestimate my memory. I tend to make the cupid couple, then push it to the back of my head. Also, Fatch, I'm sorry, but your playing style screams 'Mafia!' to me. :P

Banya

Fatch of Southsward

Yeah, I understand. It made for an interesting day to say the least. The mafia hasn't even done anything yet and half the town is dead!

Groddil

Once again, it was night. The three backpacker murderers had vacated their cabins once again, and soon lounged around in their countryman's abandoned residence. Two of them clicked their drinks together, while the third was too engrossed in their project to join in the revelry. They had managed to scavenge parts from the Aussie's random junk, and was now putting the finishing touches on a strange device.
"What is it?"
"I call it a 'StrayaSprayer."
"A what?"
'You heard me. I've managed to use some of Australia's huge surplus of Uranium to create this radioactive laser. It'll knock somebody out in seconds, and then we have some fun!"
"I like it. Give it here."
The three Backpacker Murderers sneak out of Groddil's cabin, one of them clutching the 'StrayaSprayer. They slowly wind around the other cabins, until a Forumite stumbles, half-asleep, outside.
"Uh, so thirsty. Need more water."
Sandpaw staggers towards the water tank, barely keeping his eyes open. As he fills up his water bottle, a Backpacker Murderer presses the 'StrayaSprayer to the back of his head.
"Don't move. Don't say anything. Don't do anything."
Sandpaw does nothing, trying to figure out a plan of escape. The backpacker murderer fires the 'StrayaSprayer, which causes the unlucky Forumite to become extremely dizzy. He stumbles, collapsing in a heap.
"He'll live. Give me a hand to carry him."
The three Doppelgangers lug Sandpaw away from the shacks, to where a group of kangaroos are dozing quietly. Two hold a kanga down while the other stuffs Sandpaw into its pouch. He takes a needle and sews the pouch shut.
"Giddyup, Buttercup."
The kangaroo leaps six feet in the air, and bounds off over the plains, quickly becoming lost to sight. The backpacker murderers nod silently, and retreat back to their cabins.

It would not be for a while until Sandpaw met his demise. Several hours later, the kangaroo had finally slowed down near a billabong. It bent its head to drink, having not yet noticed Sandpaw had been dumped into its pouch. As the creature drank, it was being watched. A monster croc raised two menacing eyes above the water, and swam towards the kanga. The roo stared the crocodile. The crocodile stared at the roo. The croc leapt straight from the water, grabbing the unfortunate kanga. The prehistoric killer dragged its meal into the depths, Sandpaw and all.

DEAD!

Sandpaw, a Tourist, was killed by the Backpacker Murderers.
It is now Day 2.
There is 1 clue in this post. Vote!

Chipster of Noonvale

*sigh*

Looks like I'm still alive.  Why didn't you listen?

As much as I would like to tell you to vote me out, that wouldn't be a good game strategy.  So vote out someone else, and I'll break a tie if necessary.  But PLEASE kill me off in the next night phase!

LT Sandpaw

O.O

I fit inside a kangaroo pouch? I'm not that short.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Edraithel

This feels like a thing that would happen only in Australia. Killed in Kangaroo by crocodile. I've seen it all now.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 20, 2016, 08:50:49 PM

O.O

I fit inside a kangaroo pouch? I'm not that short.

Mate, I've seen kangas that are way taller than any person. I've seen a kanga that towers over me Dad, and he's nearly six foot. I've seen a kanga that was pretty small itself, but it's joey was the size of the average five year old. That monster kanga, you'd fit in it's pouch easily.

I'll put up a voting poll soon.

LT Sandpaw

Nah, I don't think so. I mean we're talking a gargantuan kangaroo, and not only that but it would have to be a female, which are typically smaller then the males. Seeing as male red kangaroos are the largest, and they average 5 feet, I remain skeptical. Now the croc I don't doubt, those salty ones get massive, but the kangaroo, eh, not so much.

Now seriously, I do want to point out several other people wanted to start mafia games, so... Maybe vote.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro