Roulette Round 1 <Dannflorreguba (Sophel Layel) vs. rachel25 (Kumel)>

Started by BrookSkimmer, November 04, 2013, 05:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Kumel now knew she had met her match. She tried to deflect all the attacks, but some of them got through. She was bleeding too.
After being stabbed again, Kumel threw herself under a table shouting, "Alright fox! You win, stop!"

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel immediately ended the assault and spiked one his swords into a chair nearby. Quickly shoving the table out of the way he offered his paw to his fellow Northlander, "You fight better than I expected even after seeing who I was facing. No hard feelings, but I really need money." Sophel seemed relaxed, but if his opponent should try something, his left sword arm was tensed for an immediate response, and his other blade had been placed for easy access.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Kumel thought about excepting help to get up. But she did in the end. "Well, you'll be able to collect it at the couture. But, I'm gonna have to leave now. I'm a laughing stock." She said bitterly. 

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Do you mean counter? BIC:

Sophel nodded knowingly, he felt kind of bad for the ermine but there wasn't much he could do now... Or was there? He decided to try, "Be that as it may, would you like to accompany me? Granted, it's not as comfortable or predictable as average city life but it has its advantages. Plus, I could always use a companion that actually knows what their doing," he offered his left paw having noticed that this was Kumel's proffered side, though this required him to drop his weapon, "What do you say? Oh, and I never caught your name, I'm Sophel Layel of the Snow Wraiths."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Kumel thought for a moment, the fox's deal was a good one.
Kumel took his paw, " Fine, I'll come with you. And my name is Kumel swiftsword."
OOC: I took so long to reply.

Dannflower Reguba