News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Anyone care for a duel?

Started by Morgazath, June 05, 2014, 10:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Anyway, rusvulthesaber, we should continue what the storyline is through PM. Everyone is going to have to wait to find out about this awesome duel. ::)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Morgazath

Hate to double post, but I just want to say that I'll take multiple duels.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Okey-dokey. What will the storyline be? I'm stumped.

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

How about you are a hired mercenary to kill this really crazy clever bandit who has been causing trouble?

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Alright, here's my character sheet.

Name: Torgen Wildburn
Species: Fox
Weapons: Axe and shield
Personality: Very crazy, but also very clever. Always comes up with something smart or just plain stupid on the spot.
Appearance: Red with small black spots on his face like freckles. Also has a black tip on his tail.

Cornflower MM

Alright. I'll edit my sheet in later.