News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

what would be Redwall's theme song?

Started by FastFang, June 28, 2015, 03:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastFang

I was listening to some music and found this one : 
It's the theme song of a nice game

and I thought that this song would totally be Redwall's theme song if it had one.

Do you have another song that would fit Redwall's ambiance?
google translate saved my life!

Luftwaffles

Honestly, the Intro from the TV Series is the perfect tune for me. It is epic, but never too "exciting" nor "reflexive". It just puts you in the right mood... and I'm always listening to it whenever I'm reading the books.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

Exactly the thread I need.

Salamandastron: The Bridge of Khazad Dum from the LOTR soundtrack

Long Patrol: THe Riders of Rohan (LOTR soundtrack)

A redwall trailer: The Black Rider (LOTR Soundtrack)

That's all I have for now.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

Sage, those are perfect! I also like the intro Sierra. I remember first watching it and hearing and think "Oh yeah, this is Redwall."

I think Sage that for Redwall Concerning Hobbits (LOTR soundtrack) would fit it well. Peaceful and happy.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on June 28, 2015, 03:24:56 AM
Honestly, the Intro from the TV Series is the perfect tune for me. It is epic, but never too "exciting" nor "reflexive". It just puts you in the right mood... and I'm always listening to it whenever I'm reading the books.
I have to find out who did the music for that. . . I hope their other music would be similar.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.