Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

They just step to the side and continued fighting. All the beasts there could see they were fighting, to the death prehapes.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"Stop it now you two or I'll drop the both of you were you stand!" Pholoa had seen enough of these two arguing and had an arrow strecthed on his bow, another stuck n the sand... That was all he would need.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

They froze looking at him and Maximus said, "You wouldnt dare.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she watched this happen, she really liked how the cheetah would stand up to them like so.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa said, "Seconded.."

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa let fly *fwishhhh!*
The arrow went right between Max's ear and head. The Cheetah notched his second arrow... He would only need to drop one if they attempted to have at it again.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Max crossed his arms and said, "If you kill me you'll have Barbossa and Kreastle on you.. Now put down the bow and let's all end this in peace."

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa laughed at this remark, "That's what I said in the first place when you two were at each others throats! Now cut the fighting, or I'll do some cutting of my own! Got it?"

Griffen

Kindle

she was impressed at how the cheetah made them stop. she kept on her way, searching for the name on the list.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa and Maximus rolled their eyes and shook hands.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa breathed a sigh of relief and loosened his bowstring. At last their arguments were over... For now.

redwallgurl

Smiling at Phooloa's(did i get it right this time?!) quick thinking Kreastle looked at Maximus and Barbossa. They really were just so mean to eachother even though they are realtives.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

"Now what do we do?" asked Mqximus.

Redwaller

"Tell me mouse, what are your friends going to do against me?" Rofnard said.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: redwallgurl on June 28, 2012, 11:04:28 AM
Smiling at Phooloa's(did i get it right this time?!) quick thinking Kreastle looked at Maximus and Barbossa. They really were just so mean to eachother even though they are realtives.
OOC: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You called him a PHOOL again!  :D Just one "o" like this: PHOLOA. Foe, not Fool BIC: