News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Spacers of Mossflower

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 01, 2012, 10:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

In the city of Mossflower the Republic Senate was in session and Senator Kallo of the Gonfelins had the floor. By Fort Salamandastron Major Brome Etzion drilled his men. "Company! Right face!" The company turned and looked at him still in formation. He was about to give more orders when a message came through on his comlink. He nodded and told his men, "At ease!" then walked off.Back at Redwall, The senate building for Republic Mossflower, Senator Kallo spoke before the senate, "The problem with Hellbeast Deathhound mates is not one to worry about! He is just a space corsair with nothing to do!" Senator Brother Simon jumped up and said, "That is a lie! It is Hellbeast Deathhound that nearly killed Abbot Wingle four times!" Then the whole senate broke out in objections and arguing.

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Skyshooter was concerned about the safety of Redwall. She needed tot get back to buissness so she leapt up and in a loud voice said,"Quite! Speak one at a time, this meeting will go nowhere without order." She sat down waiting for the meeting to continue.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

The senators went on like she wasn't there. The nearby senate guard nudged her and said, "I think it might be wise to let them be Sergant." Then Major Brome walked in and said, "Attention!"to the two guards. He had a Swift Fox handcufed infront of him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Orleaf MacDeath entered the Senate. he fired at the ceiling. "SILENCE!" He bellowed. His codename was Ototron 79, and he was very strict about it, everybody called him Ototron 79.

AbbotAlf0805

The whole senate when quite. They all stared at the otter commander. Brome saluted. "Colonel Ototron 79! I have a prisoner that needs to be put on trial before the senate." said Brome throwing the fox on the ground.

Redwaller

OOC: I'm changing him to Commander Ototron 79

BIC: Commander Ototron 79 observed the fox closely. "What has he done?" He asked in a robotic voice. (because of his helmet)

Dannflower Reguba

The fox gave both dirty looks,"I'm a she thank you very much, and I don't take kindly to being thrown on the ground or imprisoned for no reason either!" The swift fox, who went by the REAL name Listenia had been arrested sometime earliar for suspected dealings with Hellhound.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

"And what is the reason of your imprisonement?"

Dannflower Reguba

"You tell me!" The flustered fox blurted out,"I'm on the streets when a bunch of your goons come and cuff me!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

"This is one of Hellbeast's spys Commander Ototron 79." said Brome taking off his helmet and putting a pistol to Listenia's head.

Redwaller

Commander Ototron 79 took off his helmet. Revealing an otter with a black eyepatch and numerous scars. "What are your proofs?"

Dannflower Reguba

Listenia the swift fox muttered,"I'd like to know as well." under her breath.

AbbotAlf0805

"I saw her on my last attack on Hellbeast's ship, Space Hound." said Brome.

Dannflower Reguba

"I was cloaked and spying on HIM!" Listenia was outraged that this upstart she was talking with would consider that evidence.

AbbotAlf0805

Brome bashed her in the back of the head. "Shut up!"