News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on July 11, 2012, 09:23:19 PM
OOC: Andrew post as your bad guy please, thanks :)

OOC: lol, He's already there! (Way back on like, page 12)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Chelonia looked at Muchlik.  "Huh!  So, you're saying that I have to have tools in order to free myself?"  She elbowed him in the stomach and broke free, running as fast as she could away.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"Good  thing I tied a rope to her." Said Muchlik pulling her back with the rope.  "Well are you going to stay with us and behave your self or get locked up.....we don't want a thief walking around, now do we."

OOC: Are you going to finaly give in?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari grabbed her by her head and faced her. "If you try to run again then you will know pain."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Chelonia spat in Davidari's face.  "I already know pain!  Pain and I are best friends!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Pfwt! Ew!" yelled Davidari whiping the stuff off his face.

Leatho Shellhound

"Well maybe you could tell us about it instead of spitting and thieving, and and running away, we can help you." said Hillack "By the way davi, I think this one is more work then she is worth."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"It?  Tell you about it?  What might it be?"  While they weren't looking, Chelonia frantically tried to untie the rope.

AbbotAlf0805

Oh my gosh.. Okay! Okay! Let's just put her somewhere!" said Davidari.

Rainshadow

Chelonia finally got free of the rope.  She ran far away from the mice, to an old abandoned house.  She ran into an old hedgehog.  "Oi!  El!  Wot'r you doin' 'ere?  I tought you were leavin' 'ere for Mossflower."  Chelonia looked at the hedgehog.  "Hello Bill.  Just stopped by to get away from some crazy beasts."  Bill looked at her.  "Alroight.  I'm goin' off, just stopped 'ere for a short time."  The hedgehog left her there.

OOC:  Chelonia is going to be in hiding for a short time, then join the team.  She'll be the team's shadow.  Not the cat, the dark spot that follows you lol.

AbbotAlf0805

As she talked with the hedgehog and while Davidari and Much were looking for her somthing happened. Three ice knives landed right into a basket that was right next to Chelonia. Then a big otter jumped into the room and swirled water around like they were the tentacles of a squid. He said to them, "Get on the ground now.."

Griffen

OOC: you were at the tavern, not the hide out, you were on your way but never arrived yet.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on July 12, 2012, 02:28:44 AM
OOC: you were at the tavern, not the hide out, you were on your way but never arrived yet.

OOC: Okay... I'll just have him arrive BIC:

Sourgust arrived on the scene of the hideout.

OOC: Not much else to say. lol.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This