The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Chelonia got on the ground and put her paws on the back of her head.  "Who are you?"  Meanwhile, Shadow looked at Davidari.  "What do we do now?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Where you left off with Davidari and Much.  That's what I meant.  Sorry for not being clear.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Are you Chelonia Mydias?" said the otter.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Ugh, I should have followed you guys. RRRRR! I make an awesome character, and I don't even get to use it!  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

"Why do you want to speak with Chelonia Mydias?  And who's asking?"  Chelonia slowly got up, her paws still behind her head.

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

Grave turned to the creature. "im looking for men to lead, my objective is simple... conquest."

Leatho Shellhound

"Oh that, that, mouse.....Why are we even looking for her! I mean she stole my dagger, lied about it, she..she spat at you she ran away.....the only thing I like about her is she is pretty. And I guess that is why we are looking for her. Why don't you go back to Hylia, and I will find her. " said Much
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Alright then." said Davidari walking away.
Back with the otter, "I am Brock. Brock Waterstone." said the otter holding Chelonia on the ground with his controlable water.

Leatho Shellhound

Much climbed on the roofs of the houses to get a birds-eye-view, nothing, after that he climbed down and started looking in the houses. Bang bang The door opens and a hare comes out. "Have you seen a young mouse in green and blue dress?" asked Much to the hare. No I have not. The hare closed the door behind him.   And so Much went to the next and next till it was morning. He sat under a tree and fell asleep.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Brock splashed the water on Chelonia and froze her to the wall with ice.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Um... Doesn't she get to have a chance to defend herself?....... WHY IS BROCK AFTER HER!? I affused. BIC:

The Wearat cocked his head at an unatural angle before replying, "I'm listenin'."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Leatho Shellhound

Muchlik slept and slept.

z
  z
    z
      z

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Brock walked up to Chelonia and said, "Are you friends with Davidari the Warrior? If so tell me where he is.."