"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"You tromp around, you even have a mole! And take those swords from my neck!"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari shook his head, "I'm afraid I can't do that unless you stop complaining."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

The dirk left Leeft's paw like chain lightning. It pinned Davidari's cloak to the wall, Leeft drew her other dirk, "You see that I can kill you, so tell you mice to take their swords away. They're ruining my best tunic."

AbbotAlf0805

Three mice jumped on top of her trieing to pin her in the ground.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

She shook them off and bounded over to Davidari, holding her dirk to his throat, "Leave this place. Leave me be so I can stay with my family."

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

Suffering and pain shown in Leefts eyes, "No. I'm the last one."

AbbotAlf0805

Oh. Well you heard her men! Move camp!"

W0NWILL

Leeft took her dirk from his throat, grabbed her other one and left. She stood in front of a beech tree with her families names inscribed in the bark.

AbbotAlf0805

The troops moved the whole camp over in about an hour and then they settled down.

W0NWILL

OOC: Leeft will come with them eventualy, could Davidari or someone walk in on her at the tree?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: N'kay

BIC: Davidari walking around the outskirts of the camp to be away from his arguing captains. He then walked right past Leeft not knowing she was there.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Ah!" said Davidari turning around and whipping out his sword, "oh.. It's just you."

W0NWILL