The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

My scout, Fox, told me about one day."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

The raiding platoon set out in the dark and headed for Floret.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Leeft followed in stoney silence, she did not enjoy this, but she wasn't going to sit back while somebeast else avenged her family! She looked up and saw a dark spot in the sky, a bat, "Davidari, there's a bat following us."

Dari saw the slow-moving mass below. Only one figure was leading them. Typical Davidari, taking all the fame and glory for himself and choping off the ears of his allies.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari's face turned stone cold, "A w-what?!"

W0NWILL

"A bat. What's so bad about a bat?"

AbbotAlf0805

All archers fire at that bat!!" said daviadri.

W0NWILL

"Why are you intent on killing that bat? It's just a bat."

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

Dari dived, aiming for Davidari. Arrows whizzed by him, until one made him have to veer off course and he disapeared again.

"What is so terrifying about a little bat?"

AbbotAlf0805

That my friend, is Dari the Bat. He has sworn to have vengance on me for cutting off his ear." said davidari.

W0NWILL

Leeft snorted, "I can see why he swore vengance on you, and I'm not your friend!"

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL