Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

Just then Remen strolled up rolling to barrels. "Ah Tango I see you have some food.Would you mind if I join you with some ale?"
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Tam and Martin

You may not Remen! That is stolen food that they took from the kitchen!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Tango looked physically hurt at this comment, "Sir, you have dared question my honour. This food was in no way stolen, no." Tango then smiled, "It was looted, now come here Remen roll up the ale!" She jumped up and helped her old friend.
OOC: Gnoflet, I can't find your sign up sheet in the sign up thread.
~~~~~
Sie jumped up in surprise, "Wait! What did she tell you, how much?!?" There was an anger in his voice, but also a note of fear.     

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on November 08, 2013, 04:18:05 PM
Tango looked physically hurt at this comment, "Sir, you have dared question my honour. This food was in no way stolen, no." Tango then smiled, "It was looted, now come here Remen roll up the ale!" She jumped up and helped her old friend.
OOC: Gnoflet, I can't find your sign up sheet in the sign up thread.
~~~~~
Sie jumped up in surprise, "Wait! What did she tell you, how much?!?" There was an anger in his voice, but also a note of fear.    

OOC: Gnoflet PMed it to me! But me being a dumb-dumb deleted it :(

BIC: "Sie! Sit your badger hinie down Right This Minute!! You do NOT shout at a Mother Abbess! She did not tell me much, All she told me was that you accidentally killed Captain Quickpaw. I will believe that the cause of his broken neck was from falling down the stairs, not your paw. Although it is quite big and strong. Do you want to talk about it? All that is said is in STRICT confidence, just between you and me if you wish to talk to me, and I hope there was no need to to say that! And I ALWAyS keep my word, Sie. Always.
~~~~~ OOC: I joined as hare of Justice group!

BIC: HareSpring caught up to Captain Bree "Where to now, Captain? And when we get the Abbey, Sie is mine! The murdering scum! When I get my paws on him! Did you know that Quickpaw was my Brother??

Tam and Martin

Brother Andio, with a loud 'Hmph' turned around and walked in a huff, knowing he had lost the argument.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Sie was taken aback by the furosity he had been spoken to, and sat back down his eyes full of tears, "I never meant to kill him!" he wailed, "He came at me, because I was going to tell me father about what he did to the vermin who surrendered! Everyone had blamed me, because I had been there! Quickpaw killed them, I was going to tell me father, but he then came after me, and said he'd do something, and make it look like I had done it. I got angry, and hit him. He fell done the stairs just as Tango came out of a room. No one believed me when I told them the truth. They all said it was excuses. Except Tango, my mother, and Lord Juin me dad. They sent me away because they knew how bad the uproar would be when everybeast discovered that Quickpaw was dead!"
--------------------------------------------------------
Tango smiled now that the bossy Brother was gone, and set about eating again.

OOC: Gnoflet do you have your sheet saved anywhere, so that you could post it in the sign up thread?

Jukka the Sling

Sister Ambrosine was in the orchard, and couldn't help but overhear the conversation. She came and stood by Sie, her green eyes soft with sympathy. "You mean, Sie, that Quickpaw killed some vermin and you got in trouble for it?! That's terrible!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

When Enthal was looking for Cie she came upon Tangos escapade.

"Tango what have you been up to?" She said with a  tone of mock severity in her voice. 

OOC: I would like them to  be old friends if that is Ok if not then just acquaintances.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC:@Faiyloe, Yeah Tango has been to the Abbey a lot so they can be old friends.

BIC Tango smiled, "Aha, there you are Enthal. It feels like I've blooming well, fallen down memory lane. Do you remember the time, we burnt the old Abbot's whisker's. Wot, now that was funny."
----------------------------------
Sie seeing that every now seemed to know his secret jumped up, and ran away through the Orchard. Towards the nearest gate he could find.   

Faiyloe

"As I remember it was you who bunt the abbots whiskers off after you left me stuck in the pantry. Not that being trapped in a room full of food was all that bad but still," Enthal said and sat down on a log   

rachel25

Tango scowled, "I still regret me decision wot. I should have stayed in that pantry. It was jolly well stuffed with tucker."
-------------------------
Sie had found a little gate in the Abbey wall. He had opened it, and ran out into the woods.
Running blindly through the trees, and plants, Sie soon became lost. He stopped at the base of a big elm. Completely out of breathe. He was once again regretting his decision.

Faiyloe

"Oh that is what you regret... Well I can for give you. you were only a leveart (Spelling?) at the time. So what is it that brings you and mister grumpy badger bounce her? Did I tell you he is the blinkin image of his father," She said takking a bight almost absentmindedly from a tart.

Cornflower MM

"SIE!!! SIE! I'll go look for him, Ambrosine, and if I'm not back by dark send search parties!" Abbess Lavender called, running toward the wallgate.

Gnoflet

OOC: I have it in my outbox I'll post it on the other thread. For now you need to know he had a singed paw when he was found at the gate. Has cellarhog been taken?

BIC: Remen sat down directly on his paw. "OW!!" he cried as he sprang up. "I have to go to the cellars for some ointment. Enjoy the ale." and with that he limped back to the cellars.   
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

Abbess Lavender, following the trail that Sie had left behind, started muttering "Has he no sense?? A blind and deaf MOLE could follow his trail, so a vermin gang most certainly could! Say, what's that noise? Sounds like somebeast panting."