Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Cantin was wandering about in the woods, looking for somebeast who could help her. Her ankle hurt very badly, and she was limping on it slightly. Cantin thought she had broken it, but she couldn't be sure. She had no idea what would help it heal, for she was only 6, and was looking for a creature who did. "Ouch!" Cantin stumbled on a rock with her bad paw and tripped. she stood up and realized that she was in the middle of a road. Cantin decided to follow it, and having no other real plan on what to do, started down the path toward somewhere she hoped would be safe.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Iamthatis

While walking Shadow spotted Cantin walking in the woods and was woundering if he walks up to ask for help or to just keep walking.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: What time is it in their world?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

Aoi finally decided to take a nap, instead of sitting around being bored. In fact, she would have been excited about getting a nap, except for the fact that her indifference kept her from being able to do so. Leaning back, she closed her eyes, and started to fall asleep.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Gnoflet

OOC: Its afternoon.
BIC: Remen went down the path in front of Redwall and saw a dibben stumbling onto the path. He hurried over and asked, "are you ok?"
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

Tango marched through Mossflower in right old mood. She was furious, when suddenly she saw a otter running toward her. She could also hear angry talking. "Hey there old chap, what's up wot?"

OOC: She talking to Galendar, Brinty. If that's ok. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Hold up, Iamthatis. You posted your sheet in my OOC for my new RP. Which one do you want t do?

Brinty

"There is a huge horde of vermin just over that sand dune!" Galendar replied,
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

OOC: BRINTY!!! IT'S HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iamthatis

OOC Sorry I thought this was your new RP. Let me know when the new one is up.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

rachel25

OOC: Cornflower, you stretched the page.  ::)

BIC: Tango's ears stood straight up, "A horde. Well we better tell somebeast. You know if there are any settlements in the area, wot?"

Brinty

OCC: Sorry Cornflower, I fixed it. (But pleas don't stretch the page.)
BIC: "Well my family once lived here, but not anymore. Other than that I don't know!"
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

BlueRose

OOC: The page... It hath been elongated...

BIC: Due to the noise, Aoi's attempt at sleeping failed miserably. Opening her eyes, she decided instead to watch the leaves fall from the trees around her.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

OOC: Very much enlongthened!

BIC: Tango wasn't sure what to do, she thought about going back to find Enthal, and the sister, she'd forgotten her name. Maybe send them back to Redwall for help. But what could the peaceful Redwallers do? No, she needed that Justice Crew bunch, they were mostly ex-Long Patrollers. But she'd have to make them stop chasing Sie, and come, and help fight the horde. "I have a plan my dear otter. Oh, my name's Tango Fleetblade, an honour to meet you..."

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry. The incorrect spelling kinda cheesed me off.