Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Three

Started by Faiyloe, December 21, 2014, 09:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: I have no idea what to do. I have no one to interact with but myself at the moment. . . .

Faiyloe

"No your not!" Grace said pulling away from him "Who are you?" She had seen the look he had given Donavin when he had threatened her and she could see so much behind that gaze. There was a dangerous person and she could tell that he had meant what he said but she had also seen a fierce protectiveness which surprised her "Who are you?" she said more softly this time. They stood there for a moment and they both watched the other surcharging there face for an answer. David broke first and tuned back down the hall as he spoke.

"No one, No one important,"

"We both know that's not true," Grace called after him David spun around his face stone hard but Grace could see his eyes had turned gray and where silver with a sheen of tears.

"It is now," He said stonily and turned walking briskly down the hall.

"Where are you going?!" Grace called.

"Home!" He called back without stooping or looking back.

"I won't go!"

"Fine, I'll go without you, I'll be sure to tell your uncle that you got thrown in the Gretheg's Dungeons for... whatever it was that Donavin wanted to throw you in there for,"

"Oh you!" Grace said her face turning red with frustration. She finally relented and ran after him to catch up. "I'll come but don't think for a second that I'll stay put,"

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?